Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo Katan joined the Mandalorian family!

📷 Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/guillaume_customs

00199C54-F0E3-4A78-9324-542FB9ADB5F8.jpeg

Hot Toys: Unveils S3 Bo-Katan with proper elbows, combat shield, correct hair color, and moving eyes.
Once I saw the combat shield, my first thought was "this is grounds for a new figure!"

I also like her newer hairstlyle in S3: slightly longer, parted more to one side and shapes her face nicely.

And her "crown" makes a perfect spot for the hair to detach to get to the moving eyes if they were to go that route.

Once I saw the combat shield, my first thought was "this is grounds for a new figure!"

I also like her newer hairstlyle in S3: slightly longer, parted more to one side and shapes her face nicely.

And her "crown" makes a perfect spot for the hair to detach to get to the moving eyes if they were to go that route.

I'd prefer an LED for the band instead of moving eyes, but it seems like the feature they're going with for major characters going forward.

I do also like her new hairstyle as well. A lot more reminiscent of her TCW appearance. Also looks less like a wig.

I'd prefer an LED for the band instead of moving eyes, but it seems like the feature they're going with for major characters going forward.

I do also like her new hairstyle as well. A lot more reminiscent of her TCW appearance. Also looks less like a wig.
yea I get that. Lights on the headband would be cool, but realistically, not sure how often that feature would be used. And as we already know with HT, those little batteries won't last long. Since it's part of her head, I doubt they would do a USB cord.

yea I get that. Lights on the headband would be cool, but realistically, not sure how often that feature would be used. And as we already know with HT, those little batteries won't last long. Since it's part of her head, I doubt they would do a USB cord.

Sounds nice actually. I’d like to be able to plug a USB cable into my head to recharge me.

Maybe within the next couple of decades.

Hahahaa I can see them revealing an S3 version down the line 😂 Even though I do like the current figure I'll still greatly anticipate a newer one!

I'd prefer an LED for the band instead of moving eyes,

200.gif

but it seems like the feature they're going with for major characters going forward.

Yeah it seem the rolling eye feature is going to be prevalent with more future releases. I also thought her new hair style was like her TCW appearance, which I think is also a good look (though I didn't mind her previous hair styling).

Back