Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely looking forward to a new version with an improved sculpt. i don't think this figures one is that good, although she seems to be a bit more attractive this season than i remember her being last season.

I'd definitely be up for a season 3 version with longer hair (and the right colour this time), shield accessory (a darksaber would be cool but I'd understand if they left it out. She can have the one that comes with Din. She can actually wield the thing) a bloody proper body with double jointed elbows. I'll never not be angry about that.
A deluxe version with throne would be cool but I don't have room for that massive thing so it'd have to be the standard release for me.
I'd drop this season 2 version for that in a second.

I'll never not be angry about that.

Hot Toys: Unveils S3 Bo-Katan with proper elbows, combat shield, correct hair color, and moving eyes.

Everyone who bought the S2:
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Hot Toys: Unveils S3 Bo-Katan with proper elbows, combat shield, correct hair color, and moving eyes.

Everyone who bought the S2:
View attachment 627240

:lol

Well for myself, I'm pretty happy with how this figure turned out, and will still gladly anticipate a newer Bo and be happy with them BOth! :D 😋

Cup half full is knowing you've generously supported Howard's private island fund buying multiple figures of the same character.

tenor.gif

:monkey3

:lol

Well for myself, I'm pretty happy with how this figure turned out, and will still gladly anticipate a newer Bo and be happy with them BOth! :D 😋

Yeah joking aside, I also think the S2 figure is good overall and would be okay with having another version.

But it would still be annoying if they made improvements for an S3 figure that they could’ve done for the S2 figure in the first place. Though I guess that would be less annoying than if they didn’t make any improvements at all.

The Hot Toys collector conundrum I suppose. :lol

2E99327B-6A83-4688-A3C4-D5A077EE6AA5.gif

Good point - she's not got Jedi reflexes and was taken by surprise though.

I think most people would simply argue that while there are some differences Clone Wars and Mandalorian are meant to be in the same continuity so what happened in Clone Wars also happened in live action.

I think most people would simply argue that while there are some differences Clone Wars and Mandalorian are meant to be in the same continuity so what happened in Clone Wars also happened in live action.

Yeah same characters, same history. No argument to be made; TCW is canon and at a high level at that.

One of the few things kept canon during the continuity reset so it’s really a core pillar making up the foundation of the new canon we have now.

Back