1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happened to me with Hellboy a couple days ago. $45 extra for EMS shipping. I hope that s*** is fast.

Finally after posting all over I've found ONE other person that this is happened too. For a while it seemed tons of people were ordering at TBA and it seemed like I was the only one being asked to pay extra.
There’s a big fat message on their homepage about packages over 2kg in weight having to go through EMS. That would apply to both Hellboy and Deluxe Mando. That’s probably the deal.

So weird I spoke with a live rep for SS and he said the Beskar deluxe sets are soon to be processed since they are in LA customs. I didn?t expect that specific of information because I called about another order issue. He said I was the third person asking about Beskar Mando and child deluxe set.

Sounds like a Port jam up/pricessing delay fot about a week to ten days.

I believe these may ship out on or before Tuesday.

So, will IG11 be on the same shipment? It's possible based on my previous chat w SSC last week as they were both scheduled to arrive at SSC late March early April.

We'll see... not here to peddle "hope-ium", just sayin it's still possible.

Finally after posting all over I've found ONE other person that this is happened too. For a while it seemed tons of people were ordering at TBA and it seemed like I was the only one being asked to pay extra.
It seems odd because I've received packages from TNS and OSK the past few months and they shipped normally. They said regular airmail resumed months ago.

There’s a big fat message on their homepage about packages over 2kg in weight having to go through EMS. That would apply to both Hellboy and Deluxe Mando. That’s probably the deal.

As WhoaItsJBot says below, other Hong Kong stores don't seem to be upcharging at all, let alone $45.

It seems odd because I've received packages from TNS and OSK the past few months and they shipped normally. They said regular airmail resumed months ago.

Yeah same here! Giantoy as well. Gah I have several preorders with them that I made in the last year that I don't want to screw up, but I got The Toys Era Fiend/Green Goblin through Giantoy in January and that was a huge double box. No extra charge. Maybe it just missed the cut off got out the door, but who knows.

I just cancelled my order for this figure. I didn't cancel due to the drawn out shipping that was not an issue.

However with such a long lead time my priorities have changed since pre-ordering. It also did give me enough time to reflect that I really don't need this figure after all.

The perils for companies of long lead times on your products and giving customers time to think!!!!

I'm getting screwed for another $45 from Toys Buying Agent because something is up with their airmail to the USA, so not necessarily.

EDIT: corrected the orders...

That royally sucks. I've got "3" pre-ordered figures with them. (The Transport Trooper and both Shore Troopers)

The Troopers aren't due until next year so hopefully they've gotten their shipping straightened out by then.

Last edited:
From the live chat 25mins ago
39ce18889e30421fb1f9fe4b29e71e39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I live chatted with SSC today and they said they have no idea when more stock was coming in and when I committed on the fact that they've received stock already, they changed their tune and stated that they haven't received enough stock to fulfill all orders. I then called SSC out again since a local store close to me has him sitting on their shelves right now and I can't even get mine that I PO a year ago. I'm probably going to cancel mine as well and tell SSC they can go *****k themselves. They'll never get another penny from me! :mad:

What a roller coaster of a thread! Not sure why some reps say they know nothing and others say they do. I even specifically said I know it can be a crapshoot but out of curiosity any idea. And that’s when he volunteered the info. Seems a silly thing to volunteer when he could just say that’s right we don’t know. Who knows what’s going to happen lol.

I seriously doubt that they do know. Between Hot Toys and the ports they are just guessing. It's nothing i get upset about, maybe it's because i have gotten used to big delays with Hot Toys over the last decade. I know it's coming sometime this year so i can wait.

I seriously doubt that they do know. Between Hot Toys and the ports they are just guessing. It's nothing i get upset about, maybe it's because i have gotten used to big delays with Hot Toys over the last decade. I know it's coming sometime this year so i can wait.

:exactly: :lecture

what a strange mess this has been. I'm certain HT wanted to have this delivered before now so it could sell the Mando v3. At this pace, v3 won't see daylight until well after May.

I guess HT has their SDCC line-up: Mando v3, Ahsoka, Luke (black cloak)...

My last payment is in mid-April and I didn't receive any postponing notification.

I'd cancel my order with Sideshow if I could get it elsewhere right now, but I'd just end up waiting longer probably. There are no other figures in stock that I want so I wouldn't benefit from cancelling at all.

I mean we are going to get it some day, right?
RIGHT!!!??

166e159cb52ed0216a596a3b69373d06.jpg

Looking at pictures like this keeps the fire going haha. Want this so so so bad.

Back