1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I can't wait to see this fig coming from AE next year. After SS gets their stock and then starves out all their retailers maybe then we can have ours lol.

SSC be like: Bye Felicia :lol

I'm sure they'll be really broken up about that.

Oh I'm sure of that. Me being just one person, I'm insignificant, lots of people cancelling there orders, hits them in their pocket. I spoke to the store that currently have him, they said they've had him for two weeks now. I would've picked him up today but they want double what SS is selling him at and he's not even waitlisted yet.

Oh I'm sure of that. Me being just one person, I'm insignificant, lots of people cancelling there orders, hits them in their pocket. I spoke to the store that currently have him, they said they've had him for two weeks now. I would've picked him up today but they want double what SS is selling him at and he's not even waitlisted yet.

That is extremely irritating. Sideshow's top priority should be fulfilling all their own customer orders first before sending stock to other retailers that are gonna double the retail price.

I wish Hot Toys would cut out the middleman and drop Sideshow as distributor and start selling direct.

3a612f0dfa79f6db6420274bfe5c0ffa.jpg

[emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

This just keeps getting better and better.

If I didn't PO this for the two Grogus, I would cancel and wait for the v3 sometime after SDCC.

Is boomix still doing his v2 gear sets?

Not sure. I know people were putting their names down in the thread in case he opens orders up again, but I haven't checked the thread since I received the thigh guard and knee pad from him (and still no figure from Sideshow to put them on LOL). They're really good quality.

:lol

This just keeps getting better and better.

If I didn't PO this for the two Grogus, I would cancel and wait for the v3 sometime after SDCC.

He will again, I think he's recovering from an illness or surgery right now. I got the knee and thigh parts from him and they're really great quality. I think he just increased the size of the spear too to be more accurate.

My last payment was scheduled for 4/10 and I got a notice that it's been pushed back to 5/10.

My IG-11 is probably on the same boat. And yeah, I can talk since mine unexpectedly showed up a few weeks ago; but I wasn't expecting until July anyway.

At least it's something to look forward to...the last Mando for a while; Season 3 doesn't even come out until next year. And the factories all got re-tasked to put out the Boba set.:monkey3

That is extremely irritating. Sideshow's top priority should be fulfilling all their own customer orders first before sending stock to other retailers that are gonna double the retail price.

I wish Hot Toys would cut out the middleman and drop Sideshow as distributor and start selling direct.

I disagree on that. Sideshow is the distributor and retailer themselves which is an odd situation. How would you like it if you ran a shop and the distributor waited until they sold through to their customers before sending you any? That's crazy. They have to maintain business relationships to sell all the rest of their ****.

Hot Toys probably has no interest in becoming direct to consumer and I don't blame them. All those FO Troopers that sat on store shelves for years? It's a bad look but Hot Toys didn't lose any money on those, they sold them to Sideshow. Hot Toys got their money literally years ago.

Got a UPS shipping notice from SSC.. Only item pd in full is...

Mando Dlx

Hmm. .. could these have finally arrived in stock?

PS boomix is doing a second run. Pls be patient, he is recovering from a surgical procedure

Confirmed. Mine shipped!

Jelly!
I can definitely wait, will not be cancelling.
I just want to have this amazing figure.
Im watching every review video. Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright!! Seeing that you're next door to them, it should arrive quick. I also get my deliveries usually in day. I only preordered a month ago so I haven't been waiting that long. Still, really glad I was able to get in on this one. Until it lands I'll keep enjoying all the pics! :clap

Back