1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pandemic may be affecting shipping from China to the US, but Sideshow?s wack shipping priority issues have existed long before COVID-19. Really irritating that my day 1 order isn?t in the first batch, but folks who ordered recently are.

Yeah, I really don't understand why their system isn't FIFO. I'm almost always a Day one pre-order and now that their shipments from HT seem to be more small batch, I never know if I'm going to get lucky or have to wait. This time I got my Mando shipping notice so very happy. Next time, it might be a two month wait. FIFO should be the default approach to shipping order...

Usually shipping and tax are not included in "payment in full" so they will probably charge you that. Also im mad at you for getting your shipping notification

Well, guess I wasted my time paying this one off - my account says:

Est. Arrival: Apr 2021 - Jul 2021

:slap:crying:crying:crying

So much for being greedy and trying to jump the line:lol:monkey3

Unless that is the original text and they never changed it when HT released early. I'll see what happens.

Unless that is the original text and they never changed it when HT released early. I'll see what happens.

That is what it originally was. Website says Jan-mar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "you will get it when you get it" estimate. Awesome. :slap

The "you will get it when you get it" estimate. Awesome. :slap

:lol

In my case - well, OK. I have V1...having V2 just gives me more to play with. IG-11 needs to get in, too. In a way I'd like him more than the Beskar version at the moment.

And I have stuff to do, like add orange rhinestones (thanks to a board tip tho can't find the thread) to the eyes of my SSC Jawas, to make them more off world correct Jawas. :frank

That was the original ship date. My order says April too but I got the shipping notice for Friday so they just don?t update the order Info

I ordered at Toys Buying Agent, it'll still probably be a couple weeks before it shows up there. That's how it was with the Deathtroopers for me.

I ordered at Toys Buying Agent, it'll still probably be a couple weeks before it shows up there. That's how it was with the Deathtroopers for me.

Yeah...same. Can usually tell when they get the second batch in by checking their price if the figure. They still have it for $630.

Same, as well.

I got on a chat afterward, and they were like, "nah, we don't know anything about when you're order will ship, lol"

Were the two Mandos earlier than projected releases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeap they both got pushed up the schedule. The original version wasn't due till Nov and the Beskar was due this April at earliest. Instead the original was out around June/July and this one in November instead

Back