1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon.

HT has been avoiding any face characters with this line save the Child. All Mandos and troopers and droids. No Moffs, Clients, Greefs, or Caras yet.

HT has been avoiding any face characters with this line save the Child. All Mandos and troopers and droids. No Moffs, Clients, Greefs, or Caras yet.

True but I really hope they have been working on the sculpts this whole time. They've had a year, and nothing else new for Marvel and DC. So hopefully should be ready to go.

This week seems to be 1/4 scale week. Next week perhaps...

True but I really hope they have been working on the sculpts this whole time. They've had a year, and nothing else new for Marvel and DC. So hopefully should be ready to go.

This week seems to be 1/4 scale week. Next week perhaps...

Next week is probably Mando speeder.

I hope not. I'm starting to get Mando fatigue.

(just regarding the multiple figures of that character, not the show).

Yeah, only so many they can pump out. If the speeder version goes up there will be 4 different figures of Mando himself before we get any other character from the show (troopers dont count).

That T-visor sells, always has, always will.

I hope not. I'm starting to get Mando fatigue.

(just regarding the multiple figures of that character, not the show).

Same, that speeder set doesn't do it for me. I'll probably wait till the end of S2 to see if Mando get any more upgrades/changes. I'm a little surprised at the # of 1/6 teased so far given how they announced them last season and the lack of Marvel/DC movies this year.

If it were a normal year, we would be drowning in Black Widow pushes about now.

The Mandalorian: 1/6th scale Imperial Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Imperial Moff Gideon[emoji769] is fiercely determined to capture a specific quarry. Clever and formidable, Gideon values power and knowledge. Inspired by the captivating stories of a galaxy far, far away.... Hot Toys will soon unveil a brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the Star Wars[emoji769] series The Mandalorian[emoji769]!

IMG_8936.jpg

Last edited:
1/6 SCALE Moff Gideon Hot Toys The Mandalorian

Imperial Moff Gideon? is fiercely determined to capture a specific quarry. Clever and formidable, Gideon values power and knowledge. Inspired by the captivating stories of a galaxy far, far away.... Hot Toys will soon unveil a brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the Star Wars? series The Mandalorian?!

124625463_10157621624762344_5684215202693279062_o.jpg

Re: The Mandalorian: 1/6th scale Imperial Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Excellent! A villain. That alone is unusual for HT. I'll buy. NOT pre order. But buy.

Looking to 2023 for this one.

I’m in for any imperial officers so he’s a must have. He’ll make a nice contrast to Krennic.

Re: 1/6 SCALE Moff Gideon Hot Toys The Mandalorian

Yes, please!

I?m all over a Moff Gideon. But my death troopers are all with Krenic. Maybe with this season some of my clean stormies will be a good match.

Definite buy. Must have a dark saber in the coll.

I?m all over a Moff Gideon. But my death troopers are all with Krenic. Maybe with this season some of my clean stormies will be a good match.

Preeetty sure HT is gonna re-release the RO stormtroopers in a Mando box ...

Excited. It’ll be nice to have more Imps on the shelf.

Back