1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Wow. This look like Hot Toys doing a straight up re-release of the SS Deluxe 501st Clone set. Even the body suit looks the same. Only dif is that 332 bucket and jetpack. Oh and SS has a Gatling gun instead of the rocket launcher.

The shoulder bells are separate from the torso armor, which is a great plus. The helmets also looks different from the SSC clone.

Ah always tried to avoid troopers but two of these flanking DS Anakin would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If sales based on the reaction in this thread (high) are anything to go by, Hot Toys will be surprised how much life there still is in the Star Wars line.

OT may have just been forgotten !

Will likely go for two even though i still have one each of 501st Sideshow releases.

May only PO one today and see what HT have up their sleeves for clones releases in the coming months before i pick up a second one. Pretty sure there are more to come even if i prey HT don't go the Sideshow way and flood us with color variants instead of unique characters such as that awesome Ahsoka.

Can't remember the last time Hot Toys dropped 2 new (well 3 if you consider Std+Deluxe+Ahsoka) Star Wars figures on one day.

Mando trailer must be coming soon !

Really awesome and packed release! No brainer for the deluxe. I'll be getting 2, but so many options to do!

If sales based on the reaction in this thread (high) are anything to go by, Hot Toys will be surprised how much life there still is in the Star Wars line.

OT may have just been forgotten !

Practically everyone on FB groups I'm in are talking about at least 2 of these, some 3. I wish they'd go back to doing 2 packs to just make it easier on the boxes lol.

This looks great. I never ordered the SS deluxe as I already had the 1st SS 501st trooper (which I got for free with RP's) and have a phase I helmet for him (from SS phase I fives). As much as I want this, I still really wanted regular Clone Troopers first. But, not gonna miss this again.

Hope they do the same deluxe treatment for a standard Clone Trooper...

Really awesome and packed release! No brainer for the deluxe. I'll be getting 2, but so many options to do!

Practically everyone on FB groups I'm in are talking about at least 2 of these, some 3. I wish they'd go back to doing 2 packs to just make it easier on the boxes lol.

I concur. Too bad HT seem to have neglected that 2-Pack concept. An option that was already sorely missed when they released the ROTJ Stormtrooper.

Definitely doing two deluxe. Would like more but don't wanna get too crazy. This is just one iteration of the clones... and two is plenty for Rex I believe.

Went with the deluxe, I think the regular will be around for a while but the deluxe with the extra Ahsoka helmet might sell out quicker.

I might order another too because I have no self-control :)

Preordered the deluxe, looks great! I love switching up my figures every now then - Great range of helmets and weapons with this guy.

In for three of the deluxe. 501st are the only grunt clones I have/had any interest in. Probably would have passed altogether but couldn't resist the ability to switch between phase 1 and 2.

Absolutely awesome! I think I will need two at least - one regular and one deluxe. Three would be great, but I am running out of space...

Really. My memory must be failing me. :lol

Interesting ! But definitely a rare day !

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I forgot the most recent example of OG Mando and IG-11.

Then casting my memory back a little further, Palpatine and the Royal Guards might also have been the same day.

EDIT: And, of course, those beautiful Jet Troopers were the same day. How could anyone forget those???

Surely after today's releases it dramatically increases the likelihood of the 212th and Airborne Trooper seeing release. You'd think they were the next most obvious clone battalion to release from. I guess the Coruscant Guard also can't be too far behind.

It seems they're releasing these in some kind of logical order, so maybe the 212th/Airborne with Obi-Wan and the Coruscant Guard with ROTS Palpatine? Wolffe and his clones could be in the running.

Re: Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Well yes, but no.

The new Iron Man has arrived in Star Wars :lol Think of the infinite amount of Clone versions that can be produced from the same molds...

Need to get at least three new detolfs for this, such a good time to be a collector!

Absolutely. We're all gonna be so broke.

Back