1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics!

With a little squat and battle-ready pose, she'll be quite right!
Sucks for the delay tho, I was a day one (or maybe two) order, and I haven't heard a thing from Sideshow.

My, wouldn't she look nice with Rex!

But then I think of all those pix I've seen of Wonder Woman with horribly ripped elbows and the owner kept her arms straight... and those elbows still ripped anyways, and the impulse passes.
do you have a link / any pics? tried searching but cant find photos of how bad it can get

Thanks for the pics!

With a little squat and battle-ready pose, she'll be quite right!
Sucks for the delay tho, I was a day one (or maybe two) order, and I haven't heard a thing from Sideshow.
Sideshow won’t have this till June. It’s released in Hong Kong so that’s why we have the blogger pics. Sideshow has to wait for the shipment to arrive before they can ship it out. It usually takes about 2 months for sideshow to get it after the blogger pics hit social media.

Sideshow won’t have this till June. It’s released in Hong Kong so that’s why we have the blogger pics. Sideshow has to wait for the shipment to arrive before they can ship it out. It usually takes about 2 months for sideshow to get it after the blogger pics hit social media.
Not if HT have been holding off the HK release until SS got some of their allocation.

Last edited:
In the past, yes. But the high profile releases have been more tightly coordinated with HT. Ahsoka and Boba DX have been at the docks in LA since the end of February.

Not this time...a lot of people already got charged by Sideshow. Dual release, which was detailed in a post a few pages back direct from Sideshow.

Not this time...a lot of people already got charged by Sideshow. Dual release, which was detailed in a post a few pages back direct from Sideshow.
To clarify, Sideshow will have some of their pre-orders ready to go...randomly selected like the Hunger Games. Others who aren't in this first Sideshow batch could very well have to wait until June or longer to get her (runs to check email AGAIN) :)

To clarify, Sideshow will have some of their pre-orders ready to go...randomly selected like the Hunger Games. Others who aren't in this first Sideshow batch could very well have to wait until June or longer to get her (runs to check email AGAIN) :)
I never received an email. The odds were not in my favor.

I never received an email. The odds were not in my favor.
Same, pre-ordered her on Day 1 and nothing.

giphy.gif

Does anyone know who the Blogger with the UB watermark is? He/She has done some amazing work lately, but I can’t seem to find a FB or IG account for them…

Back