1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I like his videos more than anyone elses. His videos are the closest thing to what we would be doing in opening/and looking at the figure details.

I also like how much time he takes with every thing aswell showing actual articulation breaking his stuff so we don't have to and, he's not a scripted clown like another annoying store shell out in the youtube space.
Oh I agree! He does capture the experience of opening it and discovering it all for the first time; it looks like he's figuring it out as he goes because he actually is. And it's nice to not have every YouTuber doing the same thing, so I do enjoy his videos when I have the time for them or if its a figure I want to go deeper on. Advantages to both styles!

I must admit I get nervous when he tests the articulation limits. He has either lots of money or a very relax man.
Absolutely. If I want to see someone push the articulation I'll check his videos or Jedha's. Justin often only goes halfway with the articulation after his memorized disclaimer about it being his personal copy and how you can probably push it further than he's willing to go blah blah blah.

This happens with Toyswonderland over and over and over again. It's the same song played on repeat. Stop buying from them.

They constantly do some ******** in regards to shipping when the product finally comes in-stock. The best part? If you refuse to pay them after some time they'll just cancel your order without any refunds.

Order from somewhere else.
Agreed. I have like one more thing preordered With them and never again.

Kinda strange that they seem to have given Rosario Ahsoka her appropriate white lightsaber blades, but for this figure they just used their standard blue blades, which don't look right on her at all. Guess they figured most people wouldn't notice.

Tell me you haven't seen the Siege of Mandalore without telling me you haven't seen the Siege of Mandalore.

Kinda strange that they seem to have given Rosario Ahsoka her appropriate white lightsaber blades, but for this figure they just used their standard blue blades, which don't look right on her at all. Guess they figured most people wouldn't notice.

She had blue light sabers in the last season of Clone Wars.

1647462901360.png

It's her season 7 blades which were made for her by Anakin and they were blue.

Alright my bad. Jeez guys, didn't mean to offend. :LOL:
No worries. I wasn’t trying to be harsh. Just giving you the info.

I could be wrong, but they never explained why she ditched the blue light sabers and traded them in for the white ones in Rebels. Maybe it’s covered in one of the books.

I could be wrong, but they never explained why she ditched the blue light sabers and traded them in for the white ones in Rebels. Maybe it’s covered in one of the books.
yes according to the ahsoka book the white blades are from the purified blades of one of them inquisitors

She left them on the planet where they crashed. At the very end of CW Vader finds the abandoned sabers buried in the salt (snow?).

After all my bitching about them not doing these figures in animated style... I put in an order. Final production figure looks closer to Ahsoka than the proto did, and I can't resist the idea of putting her between Rex and the Ahsoka Trooper

Plus, I figure there's a good chance I'll wind up with it in hand next week from Sideshow instead of someone who ordered day one and will be waiting on it for months. :devilish:

lol, she dropped them in the planet in the last episode

After all my bitching about them not doing these figures in animated style... I put in an order. Final production figure looks closer to Ahsoka than the proto did, and I can't resist the idea of putting her between Rex and the Ahsoka Trooper

Plus, I figure there's a good chance I'll wind up with it in hand next week from Sideshow instead of someone who ordered day one and will be waiting on it for months. :devilish:

I can see why if you wanted the cartoon look, this Ahsoka production piece fits the bill. I like it just fine myself, the more realistic look can be reserved for The Mandalorian version of her. She is derived from the CW after all, I don't have a problem displaying this more cartoony look with the other CW figures from HT.

Back