1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top 5 character in all of Star Wars. Anyone who disagrees can argue with a cactus.
Ahsoka is tied for 2nd with Luke, for me. Anakin/Vader being 1st.

Luckily, Filoni doesn't seem to be letting Ahsoka out of his creative control so I have higher hopes how her story ends compared to Luke's.

I would put her top 10 for sure, but she wouldn't make my top 5. I mean Vader, Luke, Han, Leia are an automatic top 4 and Obi-Wan gets my 5th spot.
1637003777023.png

Top 5 character in all of Star Wars. Anyone who disagrees can argue with a cactus.
One of few characters with an actual character arc, who feels like she deserves every win she gets because we saw her grow and overcome things. Ahsoka and Maul swiftly became two of my favourite Star Wars characters.

Unlike a certain protagonist from a certain trilogy beginning in 2015.

Probably stuck at sea off the coast of California if I had to guess. Should have been in by now since Sideshow said the figure was next over a month ago.

Last edited:
Speculation is that they're holding her from a Hong Kong release to do a simultaneous release with Sideshow in the US as well. It'd still be on the boat but it would be awesome because it would release much earlier than if it's an HK only release followed by the wait for the boat...

I'll give you 50 better SW characters that aren't stupid and annoying. To give Anakin a padawan was clearly forced and illogical. To say otherwise is just fooling yourself.

Back