1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where on the figure does the vibro knife go?

In his hand or in the box feels safest to me. It seems pretty fragile and easily lost. It’s something I’d personally keep in the box if not actively displaying it.

Or maybe next to the Camtono if you’re getting the Beskar Mando.

Last edited:
51004595085_90c1f95c6f_o.jpg

+1 for Pit Droids, the true heroes of the saga. Without them Anakin and his pod racer would be stains on a Tatooine bluff and we’d have no Skywalker saga.

Thicc boy has landed. Need to get a couple of custom bases for these guys. I hate those waist grabbers.

1cded855c2d46e0beb26acb543a65978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thicc boy has landed. Need to get a couple of custom bases for these guys. I hate those waist grabbers.

1cded855c2d46e0beb26acb543a65978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should be able to use any post from an unused base, as long as it has the small rectangular tab to slot in to the Hot Toys base. (the post on your Mando base should work)

You should be able to use any post from an unused base, as long as it has the small rectangular tab to slot in to the Hot Toys base. (the post on your Mando base should work)

Yeah I use all of my posts apart from the dynamic ones. The base is a bit small for him anyway if you want to pose him in anything but a museum pose, so I would just rather get a custom one like I did for my Mauls.

Plus I want them to look consistent.

Gosh, I'm freaking hate those Detolfs, so glad to finally purge all of them from my place.

I still really like those old black oval stands.

Always like to have a bunch of them in 'stock'. They appear to be getting cheaper and cheaper, as I just bought another 10 from Ebay for ?17.99 including delivery.

The only issue they have of late is that the stems don't click solidly into the base, so they need gluing for full stability. Still, at the least the wires don't keep sliding back down into the stem as with most Hot Toys bases.

Fabulous photos everybody!

Man, I guess the Mandalorians' designs are really growing on me. I decided to pick this one up too!!! It just looks too BA IMO. Again I still haven't watched the show (yet).

edit - received it today! I guess heavy is taken literally with it :lol

Back