1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven?t gotten any notification on my second batch from TW. Past the 90 days so I reached out to see what they say. Hopefully not going to end up being what was rumored...3 more months

Still haven?t gotten any notification on my second batch from TW. Past the 90 days so I reached out to see what they say. Hopefully not going to end up being what was rumored...3 more months

Well they said May-July to me, and I got mine on Monday.

Good that Sideshow is shipping this again. I wonder if the other retailers will get stock of this anytime soon. I have one on order with AE.

Next year I have a ton of stuff ordered from the smaller retailers. I sure hope this slow as molasses staggered shipping schedule has been resolved by 2022.

Good to hear he may be moving again. Really looking forward to this one.
I've been encouraged by some of these reports of things starting to open up and move again. This is a really well put together figure. I feel very fortunate to have it in the collection.

Also, I hope those who missed it and are on the wait list can get the invite to purchase. Even though there's no guaranty, I have yet in fifteen years to have a wait list fail to be converted.

Found a flight pose I really like for this guy

dffb49e0a237d30115ef7199cf18b18a.jpg

4584f5bacce949ae6f15b9cf3f493df6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those pics are delicious, notdagreatbrain! Love how deep the shadows are.

Thicc boi looks surprisingly aerodynamic lol

Found a flight pose I really like for this guy

... Most impressive! Liking all the creativity in posing... thanks for sharing! I sure hope Paz and the remainder of the Covert are back for TM S3!

MR76... S2 armor and spear! Yeeess pleeease!!

Last edited:
Finally got my THIC BOI.!!!!!!

He truly has some heft and size to him. I cant believe how heavy he is once you attach the backpack and chaingun.

The piece definitely has some shelf presence and i put him next to Din Djarin and i feel they compliment each other perfectly. I couldnt be happier!! See below for some crappy cell phone pics. I apologize for the quality as my phone is old and my man cave is very dark.

20210411_123043.jpg
20210411_123102.jpg
20210411_123129.jpg
20210411_123144.jpg

Is anyone still waiting on theirs from SS? I have one payment left, and I'm wondering if I should pay it early and get this ball rolling. Seeing as BBTS is getting theirs now...

Is anyone still waiting on theirs from SS? I have one payment left, and I'm wondering if I should pay it early and get this ball rolling. Seeing as BBTS is getting theirs now...

Im still waiting on them shipping mine out to a fellow collector from here, it still says March on the order.

Finally got my THIC BOI.!!!!!!

He truly has some heft and size to him. I cant believe how heavy he is once you attach the backpack and chaingun.

The piece definitely has some shelf presence and i put him next to Din Djarin and i feel they compliment each other perfectly. I couldnt be happier!! See below for some crappy cell phone pics. I apologize for the quality as my phone is old and my man cave is very dark.

View attachment 510674
View attachment 510675
View attachment 510676
View attachment 510677

Amazing pictures everyone :hi5:

I'm still waiting too from SS.

There's no real benefit to paying it off early. I got my yearly bonus from work last month and decided to pay a couple pre-orders in full, Thicc Boi being one of them. I'm still waiting for that shipping notification lol.

Congrats DJ_NM! Paz Visla has command presence! He easily fills the Detolf standard shelf in hight with blaster cannon. Worth picking up for sure! I wonder how Hot Toys is going to top these Mando figures?

Back