1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the type of plastic. Heat works for softer plastics, but I’ve noticed Hot Toys sometimes uses really hard plastic for hands which is not a great combination with the tiny brittle pegs.

I give Sideshow credit for their wrist pegs. Theirs are longer, sturdier, and they include a peg with each hand.

Yeah I've always liked how SS did their wrist pegs. A peg for each hand is great.

Really bring out the Team work in the group as Heavy hitter
The Mandalorians.jpg

Newest addition to the collection finally unboxed.
What a BEAST of a figure!!
Not as big as Hulk,but I assume this guy is on the same level as some of those Iron Man figures.
Took me a good 10mins to get the hands plied open to fit into the handles of the heavy blaster.
As others have mentioned,the flight pole is a total waste,but I'll give it a go in a few days and repose him.
All in all a very welcome addition to my collection.

Deluxe Beskar Mando and Grogu due in tomoz!!!
20210705_094258.jpg

Attachments

• 20210705_094323.jpg
    20210705_094323.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 49
Yes this guy is a beast, words just cannot sufficiently convey his awesomeness, you will have to actually have him in-hand to experience that sensation.

My current desired set up of the Mandalorian consist of Heavy Mando, Beskar Mando SS1, Mando SS2 Pedro, Mando Boba 2-pack, Bo Katan and upcoming Jango Fett would be an epic display. If the Armourer turns up for PO in this Toy Fair, I will possibly considering adding her too.

Yes this guy is a beast, words just cannot sufficiently convey his awesomeness, you will have to actually have him in-hand to experience that sensation.

My current desired set up of the Mandalorian consist of Heavy Mando, Beskar Mando SS1, Mando SS2 Pedro, Mando Boba 2-pack, Bo Katan and upcoming Jango Fett would be an epic display. If the Armourer turns up for PO in this Toy Fair, I will possibly considering adding her too.

And your wish is granted lol

Newest addition to the collection finally unboxed.
What a BEAST of a figure!!
Not as big as Hulk,but I assume this guy is on the same level as some of those Iron Man figures.
Took me a good 10mins to get the hands plied open to fit into the handles of the heavy blaster.
As others have mentioned,the flight pole is a total waste,but I'll give it a go in a few days and repose him.
All in all a very welcome addition to my collection.

Deluxe Beskar Mando and Grogu due in tomoz!!!
View attachment 530210

Nice pics!!

You called him “Robust Mando” a while back in this thread and that nickname has stuck with me. I don’t know why. I laugh when I think about it.

Hahaha same! it just sticks.

Some fresh shots of "Robust Mando".....

HEAVY MANDO 019.jpg

HEAVY MANDO 018.jpg

HEAVY MANDO 020.jpg

The one thing about so many "Mando" figures hitting over a stretched out period of time is some of the "early" ones get lost in the mix in here. Can't see that happen with this excellent figure! Some folks are just getting this. Every time I take another look at it, I'm impressed with how amazing it is.

BESKAR MANDO 020.jpg

:clap:clap Excellent photos!

Agree, just so many new figures coming out, we don't take the time to fully appreciate others. (So many figs, so little time..)

I gotta ask how can you handle using that monitor with all that stuff in front of it? That would drive me mad :lol
How about this ahaha I just manage with the limited space I got and gaming just fine and watching movies just great since nothing really obscure my screen

Attachments

• 581CAF95-EB31-4B48-BCFF-29BECC732D10.jpeg
    581CAF95-EB31-4B48-BCFF-29BECC732D10.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 51
Back