1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unboxed this BEAST!! Such a beautiful figure. One gripe - that flight stand! It’s completely useless. He’s so heavy, and the ankles are not the tightest (at least on mine...), that he kind of needs a stand.

Now, is anyone able to make me a custom Tait Fletcher (the actor who did the performance) head sculpt? I know going helmetless is NOT the way, but I think it’d look so cool!

Attachments

• B20238C2-F980-4C72-BDCD-A07F9A80C653.jpeg
    B20238C2-F980-4C72-BDCD-A07F9A80C653.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 00A22E2C-CFA7-4C2D-893D-ECAD76DAFD1F.jpeg
    00A22E2C-CFA7-4C2D-893D-ECAD76DAFD1F.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 88
Still waiting for mine to arrive via FedEx. It was expected for delivery Friday then Monday and now just says pending. Not gonna lie I’m starting to get nervous. Almost $1000 BBTS pile of loot shipment.

Still waiting for mine to arrive via FedEx. It was expected for delivery Friday then Monday and now just says pending. Not gonna lie I’m starting to get nervous. Almost $1000 BBTS pile of loot shipment.
No need for concern. When Fed-Ex misses their estimated delivery date, as they often do, the expected delivery date always just updates to "pending". It will be out for delivery soon enough.

Just unboxed this BEAST!! Such a beautiful figure. One gripe - that flight stand! It’s completely useless. He’s so heavy, and the ankles are not the tightest (at least on mine...), that he kind of needs a stand.

Now, is anyone able to make me a custom Tait Fletcher (the actor who did the performance) head sculpt? I know going helmetless is NOT the way, but I think it’d look so cool!

Yeah he's a beast indeed!

Say, is he one that Mando fought in that bar scene in the opening of S1 E1?

Finally received mine. Many people upthread remarked on the weathering on the armor, which is very well done, however there is no weathering on his belt or the monster gun he is toting. I hope to airbrush my own textures on the insulating garments underneath the armor soon. Also the feet need extra weathering. Overall, an immense shelf presence.

Finally got mine today. Impressive figure but bit of a nightmare to get him to hold the big gun with a hand on each handle.
Also, how the heck do you get his arm up to his face to use the saluting hand?

Last edited:
Finally got mine today. Impressive figure but bit of a nightmare to get him to hold the big gun with a hand on each handle.
Also, how the heck do you get his arm up to his face to use the saluting hand?
Agree took me about 15 minutes, mixture of putting loose hands on gun first then into wrist sockets plus rotating the arms into the right position. Havent tried the salute yet.

Agree took me about 15 minutes, mixture of putting loose hands on gun first then into wrist sockets plus rotating the arms into the right position. Havent tried the salute yet.

Even after heating it up, it was a pain to get the right hand onto the peg. I did manage to get both hands onto the grips in the end.
He's in a pose, holding his gun over his shoulder. Like it, looks good. Great shelf presence.

Even after heating it up, it was a pain to get the right hand onto the peg. I did manage to get both hands onto the grips in the end.
He's in a pose, holding his gun over his shoulder. Like it, looks good. Great shelf presence.
I find heating up the hands really doesn’t do as much in the way of helping as some people make it out.

I would want a Favreau sculpt instead.

Yeah I picture Favreau's head under there too, with the glasses!. :lol

Although the scale is a bit off...
Ey5Z0A-WgAA4fX0.jpg

heavy-infantry-mandalorian_star-wars_gallery_5de5592b11bb1.jpg

A Tait Fletcher figure from the- you spilled my drink - opening bar fight scene (where it's his face and voice) would be great. Maybe in one of the smaller scale lines, as a bounty hunter two-pack with the Quarren Mando cuts in half.

Last edited:
Yeah it didn't seem to help me much at all.
It depends on the type of plastic. Heat works for softer plastics, but I’ve noticed Hot Toys sometimes uses really hard plastic for hands which is not a great combination with the tiny brittle pegs.

I give Sideshow credit for their wrist pegs. Theirs are longer, sturdier, and they include a peg with each hand.

Back