1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this may already have been asked but I am considering selling my heavy mando and finding it nigh on impossible to remove the connector from the chain gun to the jetpack. Has anyone successfully removed this without breaking the clips? I'm scared to put too much force and break something.

That's worrisome, I remember Justin talked about those clips during his review. Wonder why it wouldn't be removable.
The only thing I could find is a reddit post asking the same question. I don't want to force anything, snap the clips (potentially) and make the figure unsellable. I heard the clips click in place when I first got the figure and set it up but I just can't see a way to release them without exerting force. I wondered if anyone else had tried and had a specific technique, otherwise if I sell I may need to store under the carton as it won't fit in the designated box slots whilst connected.

Sorry if this may already have been asked but I am considering selling my heavy mando and finding it nigh on impossible to remove the connector from the chain gun to the jetpack. Has anyone successfully removed this without breaking the clips? I'm scared to put too much force and break something.
A while ago this topic came up, and during the discussion @CapnDaniel had some helpful feedback on removing the backpack as well.

Starts here:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...an-aka-paz-vizla.232889/page-35#post-10472177
@CapnDaniel suggestion:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...an-aka-paz-vizla.232889/page-36#post-10474031

For removing the backpack, I carefully lever the base of the pack away from his back armor until the two little clear posts pop free, and then just lift up to clear the top hook. It always feels a little alarming, but everything has held up fine so far.
Will try this with mine. Thanks! (Haven't used the back pack yet, for this particular reason)

Hey pals, looking for this guy - loose but complete is fine. Thanks!

Random pic.
91D80AD2-9B14-460C-8188-C61EE6291FA8.jpeg

Really regret not picking this one up!
not willing to pay high prices. I hope he shows up in Season 3 and maybe this gets reissued!

Really debating this now. Finding it for $100 over retail, so have to debate that. But I feel like I want to add this to the collection.

Back