1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he’s bigger than Mando but not a giant by any means. Some descriptions can kinda make it out to be a David and Goliath situation.

A6ADD547-04B4-46D7-B5F3-540AA7EDF987.jpg

Cocoboloboy. Not the first member to tell you your bases look gorgeous but, did you ever consider making larger (ie Detolf size) versions? I know i'm not one to display my figures on bases but i could be tempted by larger themed bases to cover my glass shelves and give more realism to my displays.

I really thought he was quite a bit larger than Mando, from that last pic it doesn't seem a whole lot bigger and Mando is slouching a bit.

I thought he would be much taller as well but he stands around 12.75” to the top of the range finder.

Send me those stands IMMEDIATELY!

:lol

Cocoboloboy. Not the first member to tell you your bases look gorgeous but, did you ever consider making larger (ie Detolf size) versions? I know i'm not one to display my figures on bases but i could be tempted by larger themed bases to cover my glass shelves and give more realism to my displays.

Thank you! Yes, I started to offer Detolf dio shelves but they are cost prohibitive for the most part. I’ll make them if requested though. Did one for guy a few months back in fact.

I have this figure paid for in the TOY ORIGIN store in Canada, I am running out of 6 months PayPal coverage, which should make me wait or get my money back (the store has bad reviews) ........ if anyone has bought something in that store, I guess the figure is close to reaching Canada. Greetings to all.

Yeah, he?s bigger than Mando but not a giant by any means. Some descriptions can kinda make it out to be a David and Goliath situation.

View attachment 513555

Nice stands, Coco.:clap Are those mostly made of wood with resin topper?

And great pic too. Your pics are always some of the best in terms of pose, lighting and resolution.

I have this figure paid for in the TOY ORIGIN store in Canada, I am running out of 6 months PayPal coverage, which should make me wait or get my money back (the store has bad reviews) ........ if anyone has bought something in that store, I guess the figure is close to reaching Canada. Greetings to all.

If you did it with a credit card through paypal, you can always do a chargeback - even though those have limits too, I've found the CC company will do it anyway.

I bought a seamless body on eBay and it turned out to be a PO (this is a very common thing these days - appears in stock then after you pay they message you about it being a PO) so I waited and waited - it's currently 9 months and still not shipping, but I did a chargeback maybe 2 months ago, got the $$ back.

FYI, after 6 months have passed, paypal through ebay won't even allow the seller to refund you even if they want to.

Thank you! Yes, I started to offer Detolf dio shelves but they are cost prohibitive for the most part. I?ll make them if requested though. Did one for guy a few months back in fact.

A rough estimate of what it would cost? Lets say, for one of those nicely textured landscapes?

Toy Sapiens in Tokyo is relocating and had a 50% off sale on all in stock figures. This guy was going for $190. Not bad. Unfortunately, as you can guess, their website got overwhelmed and my cart never processed.
This is the way

Toy Sapiens in Tokyo is relocating and had a 50% off sale on all in stock figures. This guy was going for $190. Not bad. Unfortunately, as you can guess, their website got overwhelmed and my cart never processed.
This is the way

Wow 50% is insane for toys of this quality and demand.

This is the way

Back