1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, a company making more of a product that people want is greedy.

Such a strange business decision indeed to be trying to sell more wanted products.

They should get back to making the unmade ST figures. That way they can be classified as a not for profit organisation and start getting tax exemptions :rotfl

...I cannot wait for those to process, I will be able to sleep better at night when they do.
Lol You too huh?
Then again, I think you'll be so excited to finally have HvyMando you'll be losing sleep staying up late cause you won't be able to put him down! And then IG will show up... Sleep while you can! ;)

Such a strange business decision indeed to be trying to sell more wanted products.

They should get back to making the unmade ST figures. That way they can be classified as a not for profit organisation and start getting tax exemptions :rotfl

I just really wish they would make more FO Stormtroopers :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

yes, then they'd be a greedy non-profit organisation !!

b112.jpg

b212.jpg

b312.jpg

b413.jpg

b511.jpg

Sideshow order is finally on its way to TexasFinest. They took their sweet time :lol

Heavy Mando will finally be here on May the 4th, well played sideshow well played.

I want to thank Chrisstruthers for all the help, greatly appreciated. OG Mando will finally have some companionship lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! Yes indeed, the more I get a look at this figure, the more I see that all of the positive you tube reviewer comments were absolutely on the mark with this one. I haven't enjoyed unboxing and looking at a figure this much in a while. He just looks fantastic.

View attachment 511099

The deco is spot on here...not at all overdone. The detailing and material choices are just great.

View attachment 511100

He requires a little patience and care because of some of the protruding parts are on the fragile side. Those hands are sure stiff. But once geared up, he looks really cool on display.

View attachment 511101

Now that I'm getting a good look at him, I'm really hoping HT revisits the first season and produces an Armorer. As this figure is so well illustrating, some variation on the "Mando" aesthetic can really enhance our collections. In the meantime....what a figure! Hype justified!

View attachment 511102

I'll get some shots with OG Mando later this weekend. And as almost all of the YT reviews said..."Don't sleep on this one"

These are some of your best pics ever, JB! And that?s saying something because you never disappoint!

Cmon BBTS I am still waiting for my preorder for Heavy and IG!

Back