1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks, I got screwed on the Mudtrooper there also. When I ordered it said it was the last one and they said they were shorted, which seemed plausible with the Mudtrooper selling out. Sucks if it's just human error, did they offer you a coupon?

I am sorry. That sucks.

They gave me 1000 points supposedly.

Just arrived today. Incredible figure! A Hot Toys home run for sure. Amazing that I have a secondary Mando figure before I have a Han or Chewie.

183298318_975909422947179_1700922366779157411_n.jpg

Just got mine, will unbox and display him next to Beskar Mando + ROTJ Boba when I have time.

Awesome pictures.......already starting to feel the regret for not picking this guy up!

View attachment 513296

*** impressive figure, worths every penny I paid for and I hate that ****** flying pole equally :monkey4
Great shot! It's nice against the black walls! That's is an amazing amount of space you have inside there... like depth and height. I'm curious, what display cabinet is that?

Excellent work once again Coco! The height on the flight stand is impressive. If don't mind me asking, what is the actual height of the post/tube?

Great shot! It's nice against the black walls! That's is an amazing amount of space you have inside there... like depth and height. I'm curious, what display cabinet is that?

Thanks, it is a custom made cabinet with 80cm depth, 50cm height and 1200 in length.

Wow that's amazing DC thanks! To have that much room must be very satisfying when imagining any pose possible. Very nice indeed! Oh and did you mean 120 cm rather than 1200 cm?

:clap Wow I love that and great Job! Heavy Mando with heavy machino, absolutely perfect Jedibear! Not that your textured paint wall backdrop pails at all, still very cool! Outdoors and in the sun though, just awesome!

I cannot express my frustration enough in words with this stupid flying grabber stand.

Back