1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For removing the backpack, I carefully lever the base of the pack away from his back armor until the two little clear posts pop free, and then just lift up to clear the top hook. It always feels a little alarming, but everything has held up fine so far.

Interesting. Just heard that from one other person and was curious if it might be common.

Same here.

I think once they are attached, they are not made to be easily removed. Rather unfortunate if one wants to have an alternate mode of display or put it back in the box.

But imagine if this one had those insane belts and hooks that the early Fett features...

Same here.

I think once they are attached, they are not made to be easily removed. Rather unfortunate if one wants to have an alternate mode of display or put it back in the box.

But imagine if this one had those insane belts and hooks that the early Fett features...

I’m not a fan of all those little hooks and loops for sure. I am surprised Paz was designed in such a way that made it difficult to remove the pack. I’ll have to see how it feels once I get him to decide if I’ll try and remove it once attached. I can’t imagine I’d ever display him without it but still.

Good to know about the issue. I'll never take the jetpack off unless I was boxing it up to sell and I have no intention of ever doing that.

I got a waitlist conversion this afternoon and was able to place the preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, congrats! You must've been so excited.

Thanks - it definitely helps make hip for my preorder being cancelled at Cotswold Collectibles. They also cancelled my IG-11. I have the Deluxe Mando & Child on preorder with them too, but am not holding my breath. I don?t recommend using them. I don?t plan to I?m the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS has this back up for PO listed at $299.
Nah... somebody must have leaned on the wrong button over there, because it's Pre Sold Out again. But hey woah, now they're doing something right... Mando helm incoming! Lol

Maybe they had a cancellation? They also opened up the PO for OG mando a month or so back, and it was gone hours later... next morning. Interesting.

Last edited:
Nah... somebody must have leaned on the wrong button over there, because it's Pre Sold Out again. But hey woah, now they're doing something right... Mando helm incoming! Lol

Maybe they had a cancellation? They also opened up the PO for OG mando, and it was gone hours later... next morning. Interesting.

I think that’s what happens. Similar to a figure becoming available through the SS waitlist. Somebody cancels or a payment doesn’t go thru and it goes up for grabs again.

I think that?s what happens. Similar to a figure becoming available through the SS waitlist. Somebody cancels or a payment doesn?t go thru and it goes up for grabs again.
Right! Congratulations to somebody who scored a decent price. :) I hope it went to one of our fellow needy collectors. ;)

Lucky whoever got it, my preorder is still waiting at BBTS along with Ig-11. I cannot wait for those to process, I will be able to sleep better at night when they do.

Back