Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some people removed parts of the leg on the Sparrow figure. If you look through the HT POTC thread there are some helpful hints.

Thanks, I'll have a ganders. Rorschach wouldn't be Rorschach if he wasn't looking up to Nite Owl II

Just in case these had not been shown here:

ap_20090731100346667.jpg

More at Tommy Richardson's blog:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article%3Fmid%3D10354&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtommy%2Brichardson%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiWqBB-7rvUWCDp5O7K89y3aHPP3g

Hot Toys has never really been into scale so I'm sure they will use the standard TT.

Ah, so you think Rorschach will be the same height as Comedian? And if he's taller than Silk since the female body is shorter? That won't look right...

I don't think hot toys will - I think they'll use the slim body for Rorschach if they make him, not actually small enough, but is it actually shorter

Do you know how tall it is in comparison to the female body?

The slim body is about a half inch shorter than the standard body, but that is still a bit taller than the female body. I have some slims on the way and can snap some pics of it next to the Secret Service female for comparison when they arrive.

I don't think hot toys will - I think they'll use the slim body for Rorschach if they make him, not actually small enough, but is it actually shorter

If they use bootfeet for Rorschach, he'd be even shorter

Are they still making Rorschach? IMO he is the only one worth getting.

IMO, i think they will all be worth getting..having them standing in a group shot..its Hot Toys they will all look bad ass together, Dr.Mathattan has to come with a suit though to help seal the deal for me.

IMO, i think they will all be worth getting..having them standing in a group shot..its Hot Toys they will all look bad ass together, Dr.Mathattan has to come with a suit though to help seal the deal for me.

If you want a suit for him, you go buy one!

NAKED DR MAHATTAN IS THE TRUE WAY FORWARD! :rotfl

If you want a suit for him, you go buy one!

NAKED DR MAHATTAN IS THE TRUE WAY FORWARD! :rotfl

Maybe in your world! :lol..I am not paying over $100 for a naked Mathattan figure that comes with nothing...I think the DC Direct version is a big rip off.

I guess no one can really answer my question. Hot Toys hasn't hinted anything about making Rorschach

I am sure they are going to do all the main characters, they are probally just trying to figure out how to execute with the rest of the characters...since they will be a bit more complex to design.

I am sure they are going to do all the main characters, they are probally just trying to figure out how to execute with the rest of the characters...since they will be a bit more complex to design.

if they ever did make him, they should make it so that when you remove his upper body clothes, he will bee wearing the clothes he did in the prison cell escape scene, although they would have to give him the skin body

While Dr. Manhattan is a longshot, I can't help but look at Wolverine's new body structure with joints and skin and think that its a precursor to a Dr. Manhattan figure.

if they ever did make him, they should make it so that when you remove his upper body clothes, he will bee wearing the clothes he did in the prison cell escape scene, although they would have to give him the skin body

I think it would be better if he came wearing the blazer and shirt he wears when he's Walter Kovaks

If I had to predict, I would say that Rorschach would come with his standard Watchmen attire, two heads (one masked and one of Kovacs) and like Superman 2 in 1 or even the Joker DX have his prison jumpsuit as an accessory so if you wanted you could buy a thin TT and have both displayed.

A prison jumpsuit would be nice but I see Hot Toys being stingy on the accessories... don't think we'll get that. I think we'll get his unmasked head, set of gloves, maybe his grappling gun and his journal.

Back