1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash (CW) - The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an 90s figure too. I mean Shipp plays 3 major characters in the CW Flash. He's kind of an icon for that show.

I think you'll get at minimum a Shipp Jay Gerrick. The helmet seems to nod in that direction. I wouldn't be too shocked if HT did multiple Barrys and then gave us other speedsters but steered clear of everyone else. This definitely feels like a "fill time until DC figures out what they're doing with their movies kind of thing." So they might park here for a bit.

If Hot Toys did multiple speedsters i'd be down. Reverse Flash for sure but I'd love to see his daughter, Zoom, Kid Flash, Jesse Quick or even Captain Cold or Heatwave. So much that can be done here. Most companies are just doing Arrow, Flash and Supergirl but if instead of doing that and just doing a Flash line, I wouldn't hate it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

If Hot Toys did multiple speedsters i'd be down. Reverse Flash for sure but I'd love to see his daughter, Zoom, Kid Flash, Jesse Quick or even Captain Cold or Heatwave. So much that can be done here. Most companies are just doing Arrow, Flash and Supergirl but if instead of doing that and just doing a Flash line, I wouldn't hate it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I'd love a complete run of Speedsters, that would be so good.

Neil

Here's the thing, history isn't on the side of the fan here. Hot Toys doesn't really go in depth in any particular line. The Avengers are the ones that are the most extensive and even there subtract the major hero characters and you don't have much. The Flash is coming, strong possibility of multiples simply because they are costume changes more than anything so there is little R&D that goes into it. A Reverse Flash feels like a lock but even that who knows. I'm assuming Jay Gerrick because the helmet inclusion seems to nod towards it but there is a strong possibility that it's one-off.

Yeah I don't see it happening either. I'd love to see a Nora and Jesse Quick figure since I really loved their outfits, but we'll probably be lucky if even this Flash gets put up for preorder.

I guess the fact they've already made accessories is a good sign, but not sure if even that is a guarantee of anything.

To be honest if this line went anywhere, I don't see it focusing specifically on the Flash, but rather other CW heroes (Arrow, Supergirl/Superman, maybe one of the Legends).

I am interested in the CW flash, but before committing I want to see them make other CW figures too, like Arrow or Supergirl...

I keep a laundry list of characters from the Arrowverse that I'd really like to see made into figures, but if HT can give me the leads of each show (Barry, Kara, Oliver, Sara/Ray and now Kate Kane) I'd be good with that. But I couldn't say no to Ralph Dibny, J'onn or Firestorm either. I know all of this is incredibly unlikely though, given Hot Toys' track record...

I was just thinking something very similar, especially when it came to The Legends and Sara/Ray.

Over those you mentioned I think the most likely contenders to sell well would be Danvers, Superman and Constantine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa, didn’t see this coming. I like Gustin’s Flash over Miller’s, so I’m down for this.

CW Superman would be sweet.

Hell yeah. My favorite Live Action Superman ATM. These shows embody the spirit of the characters better than their film counterparts. Except Arrow. But Arrow embodies the spirit of Batman about as well as can be expected.:lol

Have Hot Toys even displayed this anywhere recently? The wait on this one is getting to be a bit much.

Have Hot Toys even displayed this anywhere recently? The wait on this one is getting to be a bit much.
My thoughts exactly. We haven’t even seen the headsculpt yet. Come on hot toys release this already. My feeling is that this one probably didn’t sell too well, so that’s why they’ve delayed it so long. It has been announced for over 2 years I believe

Patiently waiting for this too. Sad that this figure won’t sell as they expected. Was hoping for Arrow in the future.

I had intended to pre-order this figure years ago but have been waiting for a sculpt reveal - sadly might be in the position where I can't order anything for a while and will have missed this - a pity.

Back