Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Thanks for the comments and glad you guys enjoyed the video :)

Got to admit it was a bit wobbly though. No more lunchtime drinking for me :lol

Bob

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Do you guys think that Hot Toys will eventually produce a Commissioner Gordon figure with the suit and longcoat?
I think there is a chance because they explicitly call it Lt. Jim Gordon.

Do you guys think that Hot Toys will eventually produce a Commissioner Gordon figure with the suit and longcoat?
I think there is a chance because they explicitly call it Lt. Jim Gordon.

Captain - You've been asleep for almost 70 years.

Bought a couple of these figures and have received one in the mail so far. Used the head from one of them to complete a kitbash Gordon in trench and suit. will use the other figure as it was meant to be displayed,

What I am considering is to kitbash a GCPD SWAT officer, using the goggles and helmet on a different head. HOWEVER, I am not certain there is a head out there that would be able to wear the helmet that came along with the Gordon figure, as it appears to be quite small on the inside of the helmet..

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what head might be able to fit with the helmet appropriately?

Thanks, Les

Last edited:

what's blowing my mind is you have mutliples (2? 3?) of this figure lol

if you just plan to have the head masked and covered in the helmet, you could always mod some cheap heads from ebay.

Watch Silent Bobs video from a couple posts back. He uses a TT head to show how the helmet and goggles look for a kitbash like you are asking about.

what's blowing my mind is you have mutliples (2? 3?) of this figure lol

if you just plan to have the head masked and covered in the helmet, you could always mod some cheap heads from ebay.

I looked at some but they all seem to be too big. Any suggestions on a specific head?

Thanks, Les

I looked at some but they all seem to be too big. Any suggestions on a specific head?

Thanks, Les

the one from that SB video used a head from those True Type bodies that were offered by HT.

Also, you could buy a cheapo head from ebay and just shave the hair off to fit the head in.

Tried to fit a TT head from a body featuring the guy from Prison Break head, but ti wasn't even close.

you got a dremel? it'll take like 5 mins to shave down the head. Probably should include a balaclava to hide the shaved head

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/7Toys7-1-6-A30-Plain-Balaclava-Black-SWAT-Figure-Mask-/350584391356?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a07546bc

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Gameitoy-Balaclava-Hood-1-6-Toys-City-Bbi-Dragon-Miniature-Soldier-Story-1-/290744677977?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item43b1bbb659

The head I used was from the slim truetype body and it fits just fine. I tried using a head from the Standard Truetype but it didn't fit.

Hope that helps

Bob

SS newsletter has this arriving in the next 30 days - :yess:

mail man had a surprise for me today, my friend in hk sent me this stunning figure after unexpectantly picking me up one from anicom as a late birthday present, that is a friend indeed haha
ps this figure is amazing, the detail blows my mind
c

Mine
1f1982ec.jpg

mail man had a surprise for me today, my friend in hk sent me this stunning figure after unexpectantly picking me up one from anicom as a late birthday present, that is a friend indeed haha
ps this figure is amazing, the detail blows my mind
c

Many Congrats mate. This guy is such a cool fig. By the way, I need to borrow your friends :wink1:

Great shot buddy.

All I'm going to say is..................................

"we got you, you son of a bi*ch"

P1010556-1.jpg

P1010557-1.jpg

Bob

Just had to cancel my order - so someone's wish list is gonna convert:wink1: I was defo in two minds but Ive got a few on pre order and one had to give, prob end up kicking myself for this

Back