Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Veering back on topic...

Soooo....how about that Jim Gordon figure, eh?

IMGP6374.JPG

Looking pretty good, I'd say....

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

What is that circular thing on the box side? Emblem?

Unless you drive the Bugatti !
Gordon must be available now so I'm scoping it out later today, then I'll scope out the girls !

Indeed. Simple solution: Marry the Bugatti.

that video is great i always wanted to see what a hot toys stop motion video would look like.

I'm stoked to recreate that iconic scene with the Joker as soon as I get this in hand

Glad I preordered this just before it sold out. The prices are rising on evilBay!

heads up for uk collectors, this is on forbidden planet for pre order

As soon as this ships in Sept more flippers will have them on Ebay- prices will stabilize for a short time with more available...by Christmas price will be $500

Geez. I thought $349+free shipping was somewhat reasonable until sideshow put Gordon up for preorder. Glad that I don't have to worry about ebay anymore!

As soon as this ships in Sept more flippers will have them on Ebay- prices will stabilize for a short time with more available...by Christmas price will be $500

If that's the case, I'll flip mine for $525 :clap

Back