Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just had to cancel my order - so someone's wish list is gonna convert:wink1: I was defo in two minds but Ive got a few on pre order and one had to give, prob end up kicking myself for this

You'll probably have another chance to get him when Hot Toys announces the Commissioner Gordon version figure. :lecture

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

You'll probably have another chance to get him when Hot Toys announces the Commissioner Gordon version figure. :lecture

Thats what I'm hoping for. I wanted this one, but just couldn't squeeze it in the budget.

Thats what I'm hoping for. I wanted this one, but just couldn't squeeze it in the budget.

Same here. Can't justify the price for this one and then seeing a Commissioner Gordon version being released that on top of that isn't a toys fair exclusive. It's inevitable, they will make one. I can wait. But I'm very happy for those who got their hands on this figure. It looks so damn good I wish I had the money for it. But budget is tight now with everything I've got coming in soon.

Same here. Can't justify the price for this one and then seeing a Commissioner Gordon version being released that on top of that isn't a toys fair exclusive. It's inevitable, they will make one. I can wait. But I'm very happy for those who got their hands on this figure. It looks so damn good I wish I had the money for it. But budget is tight now with everything I've got coming in soon.

the way I look at it, its a Toy Fair exclusive so its not going to ever decrease in value. An investment in this could very well end up paying for itself and a Commissioner Gordon, and you can bash a Commish while you wait.

This figure looks great, but Hot Toys should not be excused for making boots that don't articulate at the ankle.

7cd65767.jpg

At these prices, no more hard plastic boots. Ever again.

the way I look at it, its a Toy Fair exclusive so its not going to ever decrease in value. An investment in this could very well end up paying for itself and a Commissioner Gordon, and you can bash a Commish while you wait.

Should never decrease in value? do you not remember the shadow predator? that certainly went down a ton in value! It was released almost 1 year ago and was previously an Asian toy fair exclusive, they are STILL available on sideshow's site and are well under $200 on ebay. I paid $240 for mine and was thinking of selling it as I have way too many predators.

If this was the only Gordon being made, you would be 100% correct, but with a commish Gordon coming out, it will only hurt the value of this figure.

I just got Demon Bats AND Scarecrow for $275 with free shipping. Sealed in box from one of the better dealers on ebay. There is no guarantee of anything holding it's price these days. Buy them if you want them, not for profit.

Anyone know where I would get a pair of Dx02 boots?

I'm passing on this one. As soon as the price was revealed I was like "nope, not getting".

It looks alright but the price is definitely a killer. This is a $170 figure at best, if that. This looks like it could have easily have been released in 2008.

If I see it mint, MISB a few months from now with a price that's under the 200 mark for around $150-$160, maybe I'll pick it up.

I'm passing on this one. As soon as the price was revealed I was like "nope, not getting".

It looks alright but the price is definitely a killer. This is a $170 figure at best, if that. This looks like it could have easily have been released in 2008.

If I see it mint, MISB a few months from now with a price that's under the 200 mark for around $150-$160, maybe I'll pick it up.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Sadly we will never go back to 2008 nor 2008 prices. Have you seen the as prices lately? Not going back either. Only blame I can lay is why the heck they did not release him in 2008 ;)

:borg

You can get a HS on eBay for that price. :rotfl
It sold out very quickly, So i do not really see the price dropping that much But I would not care if the price did drop because I do not buy these to sell and/or make a profit.

I personally wanted this version. I have no interest in Commissioner Gordon (could change after I see him).

Looking forward to have this, Joker 2.0 and DX12 Bats all enjoying each others company in my curio. :yess:

Sadly we will never go back to 2008 nor 2008 prices. Have you seen the as prices lately? Not going back either. Only blame I can lay is why the heck they did not release him in 2008 ;)

:borg

Heh, different economic climate as well. Pity most of our wages don't match with the prices of everything else going up.

Yeah. What people are forgetting is that this is not like the previous Toy Fair or Anicom exclusives. Those did not actually sell out like this guy.

Good Luck on aftermarket prices. It might be worse that the Toy Fair Begins Wayne/Bat (and people thought these were going to sink).

23 days for me. Can't wait for this figure.

How does something as huge and heavy as joker PF's shipping be $17, and this at $17usd?

With notices going out, is it safe to say that if waitlists don't convert in the next few days, then they never will?

Back