Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it does but I don't have him in a basic standing postion. I have him walking down the steps (deluxe version) and I like how the wires allow it to billow behind him and not hide the stand detail.

View attachment 698453

Here’s the best I’ve managed to get the bike cape to sit:

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

Yes I got mine yesterday too. I'm very happy with it. I wish the magnet for the head was a bit stronger but between accommodating the swap out faces and moving eyes there's not a lot of contact surface left inside the head so it's understandable that it's not.
First impression is that this is right up there with the best figures that HT has ever produced. InArt's figure is definitely the superior product but when I look at this next to my '22 Batmobile I don't find it lacking in any way - all I see is Patman!

Did you swap the cape out for the longer one? I think it's slightly thicker but that may just be my imagination.
No I didn’t I’m actually afraid to do customs lol. I do t want to break anything 😂. Also that damn Batman helmet is sharp. I pretty much was going through the accessories and I picked up the empty helmet and the damn ears almost pierced through my hand I was surprised lol😂. Then again I haven’t bought a hot toys Batman figure in so long so I guess most would be sharp

No I didn’t I’m actually afraid to do customs lol. I do t want to break anything 😂. Also that damn Batman helmet is sharp. I pretty much was going through the accessories and I picked up the empty helmet and the damn ears almost pierced through my hand I was surprised lol😂. Then again I haven’t bought a hot toys Batman figure in so long so I guess most would be sharp
It's not a custom cape - the figure comes with two versions lol. The fully wired one is the better looking one IMO. Or at least it gives you a better shot at making it look good.

Just opened up my deluxe version and the figure does look extremely cool in hand. I suppose I can see how the shoulders aren't quite as broad as they should be, but it's not a major issue.

Have to agree the paper cape is pretty bad though. Really odd that HT would cheap out so much with that part after all the work they put into the rest.

Maybe because he's the new kid on the block but this might be my favorite figure in my collection, knocking Pennywise off from the top spot. I just keep looking up at him and and fidgeting with it. The deluxe base and Batsignal are just so damn cool!

Yeah, HT are quite dreadful at painting skin.
That’s really starting to become more and more apparent.
It's really odd. They seem to go through these ups and downs when it comes to painting skintones. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but the current skintones are very reminiscent of the overly tan, flat and waxy skintones from around the time of the DX10, DX12, Sam Flynn and others during that period. They improved it for awhile, especially the eye decals, but now they seem to have regressed again for some reason.

I want a collar upgrade but the costs for some of them are ranging quite a bit, art 15 is amazing but will cost me well into $110 CAD to have shipped, Oaty will be about that too but I have a hesitation with the base material not being black, just some OCD type thing, then there's the cost effective Kitchen offering but don't know what level of quality that will be.

Go for gold and just pay the premium? Guess just having a hard time with the cost for such a small piece when the entire figure only cost me $450 CAD...

Last edited:
I want a collar upgrade but the costs for some of them are ranging quite a bit, art 15 is amazing but will cost me well into $110 CAD to have shipped, Oaty will be about that too but I have a hesitation with the base material not being black, just some OCD type thing, then there's the cost effective Kitchen offering but don't know what level of quality that will be.

Go for gold and just pay the premium? Guess just having a hard time with the cost for such a small piece when the entire figure only cost me $450 CAD...
Personally, I waited for OT to do one of his sales. Seems to do them on a semi-regular basis. Price was still high, I admit, but it took the sting off a little. It was worth it, in my opinion.

Gesus studios is making his own collar upgrade for HT Batman. It's likely the cheapest of all of them at $47 with pp fee or send a gift as $45. He's using the stunt man color which is what I believe InArt used and Unreal also used as a base. I'm getting one to see how it looks in hand.
1000003629.jpg

Gesus studios is making his own collar upgrade for HT Batman. It's likely the cheapest of all of them at $47 with pp fee or send a gift as $45. He's using the stunt man color which is what I believe InArt used and Unreal also used as a base. I'm getting one to see how it looks in hand. View attachment 698752
Wow, another option haha thank you so much, is he using that name on insta or somewhere else?

Back