Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7752.jpeg
IMG_7753.jpeg
IMG_7756.jpeg
IMG_7758.jpeg
IMG_7761.jpeg
I can’t wait to get the InArt but I absolutely love this figure. Oatys collar should be here by the weekend also so that will really give it a boost.

Well, it looks like I'm joining the party.

Here I share some pics of the figure in the diorama that I built while I was waiting for it. PD:Sorry for the crappy phone camera quality.

DSC_4031.JPG

DSC_4013.JPG

DSC_4010.JPG

DSC_4029(1).JPG

DSC_4036(1).JPG

DSC_4020(1).JPG

Bonus track: This Batman sure could use a café racer
DSC_4044.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_4029(1).JPG
    DSC_4029(1).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Man this sucks waiting on SS. This definitely is one of my most anticipated figures and I have Oatys collar ready to go.
Ha, yea that's one of the reasons my brother likes collecting vintage stuff. It's basically readily available to buy when you find whatever you're looking for. He says he doesn't like the long wait times for these types of collectibles.

Ha, yea that's one of the reasons my brother likes collecting vintage stuff. It's basically readily available to buy when you find whatever you're looking for. He says he doesn't like the long wait times for these types of collectibles.
It's mostly just knowing it's already out and not having it hand when others do already. I guess that's the benefit of ordering with a HK seller is you'll get it early but at the cost of a high price or first batch defects.

It's mostly just knowing it's already out and not having it hand when others do already. I guess that's the benefit of ordering with a HK seller is you'll get it early but at the cost of a high price or first batch defects.
Even though that's not something that bothers me, I can definitely understand that, especially when it's something you're excited for. I think the only thing I have on order that I'm that excited about is the Siberian Customs Raiders Indy run. If my InArt Gandalf comes out well then I may be excited my current InArt POs :LOL: Well, I take that back, I am excited for HT AOTC Padme.

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread too much, but I recently watched POTC [again after a long time of not] and I really hope we get a new Jack Sparrow eventually, whether that's InArt, HT again or JND. Though, it's been said that Depp personally approves his likeness (or at least he did on past releases) and who knows if he would sign off on another one [if he still has that power] unless he and Disney make amends.

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread too much, but I recently watched POTC and I really hope we get a new Jack Sparrow eventually, whether that's InArt, HT again or JND. Though, it's been said that Depp personally approves his likeness (or at least on past releases) and who knows if he would unless he and Disney make amends.
Ugh, I totally agree. I’d be beside myself if InArt did one. The HT from the last movie is pretty great, but I’d love his OG look from the first film.
Maybe someday, or maybe we’ll get a really nice one from some third party company.

Iam thinking on canceling my preorder , guess it was just the hype for me since I dont even like the movie

the wait kill my interest

It a great figure overall, you sure you want to cancel out on this?
Still not sure

I know its a great figure probably one of the best figures from hot toys this 2024, ( thats why I wanted it in the first place) like I said Iam not a fan of the movie.

if the delays continues from sideshow probably Ill save the money for something else

Still not sure

I know its a great figure probably one of the best figures from hot toys this 2024, ( thats why I wanted it in the first place) like I said Iam not a fan of the movie.

if the delays continues from sideshow probably Ill save the money for something else
Fair enough Sideshow can be very slow at times, I been in your position before where my interests wear off but i still kept the order and glad i did it cause the figure been in my collection for years one of my most prized figure in my collection.

Back