Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help but lol seeing this picture, and people here still saying this figure looks like crap or a toy.
It definitely isn't a bad figure. I get the HT vs InArt debate but right now having this in hand until InArt releases theirs is a good start. Now this figure is essentially sold out and there will be people looking for it. I feel a Yunito on Instagram is taking good photos of this without mods.

We have a new contender...

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 16-12-59 Custom Very Rare 1_6 The Batman Pattinson Action Figure Not ...png
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 16-13-31 s-l1600.jpg (JPEG Image 1200 × 1600 pixels) — Scaled (59_).png

I thought it was the HT or IA version, but then saw it specifically says it isn't. :eek:

Don't get me wrong, while I think that shot is great, the figure in it is decently modded/customized. Looks okay stock, but can look great when modded. IMO that shouldn't be needed.
Yeah think some are missing the fact that the one axess is showing in his photos is of his modified work on the figure. Not that the base figure is bad to begin with but it's not gonna look exactly like that for 99% of people getting this. He definitely helped bump it up a touch.

VRAEgZF.png

Last edited:
Figure instantly looks better when you have the cape draping over the shoulders correctly. Nearly all the in-hand photos/videos/reviews have the edges of the cape tucked under the shoulder pads which isn’t film accurate.

I think those of us who have pre-ordered the collector's edition are going to have to wait a little longer...

Sin título.jpg

Don't get me wrong, while I think that shot is great, the figure in it is decently modded/customized. Looks okay stock, but can look great when modded. IMO that shouldn't be needed.
It's not needed. People are only deciding that they need to modify it because to their eye it isn't enough. I think it looks great as is. Watch, when the InArt version arrives, folks will say it's too thin :slap

Back