Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably do the JND pose on the diorama base when I get him. After he's properly futzed.
Screenshot_20231212_202739_Instagram.jpg

Does anyone have any clue as to when will OSK start shipping Mr. Vengance? I know he usually is not in the first batch, but in the Facebook group I saw that he had already sent the invoices for the batcycle. Any info would be highly appreciated...

revisted the movie for the first time.
Just done 25 minutes or so..
I think he also has tilting or turning head....
not really immobile, but.. limited range..
1703089627926.png

I will say in terms of prototype & final product this was a hit in the park for HT. But the proportion remains a big problem I have with it, the legs are noodles and he's just too skinny overall. I thought it wasn't a problem but upon revisiting the film, it becomes clear that he is simply too scrawny. Oh well I guess they'll do a 2.0 in 3 years with a more filled out body/suit

I can see all the weathering and new color. I wonder if they did any body mods? Or it thats just the weathering that makes the torso look better.
He modded the body. He had another image of his idea to fix it.

Is the chest adjustable? Why is the cape layered over each other like that on the front? Shouldn't be looking like that at all.

Is the chest adjustable? Why is the cape layered over each other like that on the front? Shouldn't be looking like that at all.
It's stitched to a velcro tab that attaches to the chest, you'll have to adjust it when in hand. It does look ugly when left as is out the box.

Here's a quick comparison between Hot Toys and Inart version (prototype from 1 year ago) under the same lighting condition (Justin's lightbox):

Sin título.jpg

I know it's a bit unfair, but is as fair as it can be right now.

Another one full body and suit mod. By axess5252 on Instagram. View attachment 679638
I feel like these people should’ve just waited for inart bc their mods look closer to that figures outfit and proportions
Here's a quick comparison between Hot Toys and Inart version (prototype from 1 year ago) under the same lighting condition (Justin's lightbox):

View attachment 679701

I know it's a bit unfair, but is as fair as it can be right now.
i always thought HT had the edge for everything but the actual suit and with that comparison I think I was right but then again this is IA’s prototype from a year ago. Even now tho, I think hot toys put out an incredible figure either way

HT's faceplate on the masked sculpt looks like another actor. For some reason it reminds me of Shane West instead.

Great figure, I think it bang for you buck and what you get, it's better than the IA.

Back