Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m curious - are the majority of you getting either the bat signal or cycle to display with this? And if so, which one and why?

I keep going back and forth between the cycle or the signal. I think the cycle would look super clean, but I feel the signal gets more “iconic” use in the movie. If it’s easy enough to replace the bulb it would look fantastic.
I'm getting both. I bought the cycle because I can use it either for Batman or Ghost Rider. Getting the signal because, I like the makeshift look of this one and if I want to, can probably superimpose a different Bat symbol over the current style.

rwYtYMj.png

TE8ZGkO.png
KUfsunz.png

rD3xEtl.png

2Pf60y0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm excited to get this. I know when I get InArt Bats I'll do a comparison but I won't sell one over the other. I'm keeping both and displaying them separately.

Bought that game and some others when the U.K. first went into lockdown in 2020.
I’m sure I’ll get around to playing it eventually…

Replayed the game just now with the new suit. Definitely fun to go back once and a while but it know that Batman will also make a return in Suicide Squad kill the justice league.

I was wondering if this isn't an issue. Saw the video by MRC and he removes the chest piece which is stuck by velcro. The cape is also attached using velcro, so I think out the box you'll have to adjust it by pulling the cape tab down more so the chest covers it completely.
Can you link this video?

Back