Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_6016.gif

Saw the thumbnail for this review pop up in my Youtube search and thought it must be a fake because this isn’t even out yet. Came here to see what the news was and turns out it’s legit. So strange!

Well someone did mention on FB HT released the Bat-pod before the Dx19 came out. So might happen the same he could release next month.

I want this bike...Glad I preordered the Batsignal and Batman from....oh nevermind, I just remembered....

I ordered and paid in full from ToysBlunderland(Thanks CollectorFreaksOwners&Justin) when it first went up. I am such a loser!!!!

Another 400 bucks down the drain.But at least I can enjoy the photos others will post.

In all seriousness, this looks nice. I would have been very happy to own this.

I want this bike...Glad I preordered the Batsignal and Batman from....oh nevermind, I just remembered....

I ordered and paid in full from ToysBlunderland(Thanks CollectorFreaksOwners&Justin) when it first went up. I am such a loser!!!!

Another 400 bucks down the drain.But at least I can enjoy the photos others will post.

In all seriousness, this looks nice. I would have been very happy to own this.
I know this is the wrong thread, but I noticed you mentioned “Toys wonderland.” I pre-ordered the InArt version of this figure And paid in full as well. Are they legit? Why would you assume you‘re not getting what you paid for?

I know this is the wrong thread, but I noticed you mentioned “Toys wonderland.” I pre-ordered the InArt version of this figure And paid in full as well. Are they legit? Why would you assume you‘re not getting what you paid for?
Toys Wonderland are scam artists. There are hundreds of people who paid for a figure and then never receive it.

I highly recommend Toys Wonderland if you want to lose money and not get your figure 😅

Back