Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being charged my final balance for the deluxe tomorrow. That doesn't mean it's coming out but can't really postpone the last payment.

Captura de tela 2023-11-17 190258.png

They havent mentioned any delay have they? Hope they still release this in Dec rather than just be quiet about it , I want communication from them.

They havent mentioned any delay have they? Hope they still release this in Dec rather than just be quiet about it , I want communication from them.
HT no but Inart posted they are delaying their figure since we are reaching the holidays and then they still are revising things. I'd like HT to release their version so I have something to hold me over.

Well at least you can own the Batcycle soon without Batman.

jdmDWDW.jpg
This is just dumb. Why release a vehicle without the actual figure. I would have bought the bike but not much room and I would want Batman first to pose with it anyway.

Yeah, I wouldn't count on these discounts continuing for newer figures. They aren't in the business of losing money; the production runs on new figures have surely been significantly reduced to match the reduced demand, and thus end the era of shelf-warmers and deep discounts.

Found a pic from this reviewer on fb. Looks good to me I actually completely forgot about the cycle lol. I wonder about painting the wheels to match the weathered version of the car like a muddy wheels look.

Attachments

• IMG_3379.jpeg
    IMG_3379.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 0
It’s very well executed- but the only Batman I’d want displayed anywhere near a motorcycle is The Drifter.
I actually far prefer the look of that bike as well, which is why I’ll be attempting to build a 1/6 replica over the Christmas holidays.

The bat-ears they put on the wind shield here are like Batman is just begging to get impaled as well.

It’s very well executed- but the only Batman I’d want displayed anywhere near a motorcycle is The Drifter.
I actually far prefer the look of that bike as well, which is why I’ll be attempting to build a 1/6 replica over the Christmas holidays.

The bat-ears they put on the wind shield here are like Batman is just begging to get impaled as well.

Completely agree the drifter look and bike would be best. But I do love, however impractical, the design on this. Like a BTAS style bike brought to life.

Found a pic from this reviewer on fb. Looks good to me I actually completely forgot about the cycle lol. I wonder about painting the wheels to match the weathered version of the car like a muddy wheels look.
Yeah honestly it’s just far too clean looking top to bottom, and appears too plasticky and toy-like. I’d probably weather the hell out of it, especially toward the bottom, where dirt and debris collects on bikes.

Back