Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just didn't think his one and only use of the bat symbol was going to be to cut some wire.

Every other batman would've just used their gauntlet blades, but he has those needle things that were never used.

Really hate how HT didn't include the sticky bomb gun with the standard. Hopefully though I can buy one off of ebay or something cause that is definitely supposed to go into the holster.

Really hate how HT didn't include the sticky bomb gun with the standard. Hopefully though I can buy one off of ebay or something cause that is definitely supposed to go into the holster.
It'll probably be easy to get parted out, but they'll most likely charge an arm and a leg for it if you try to grab one right when they're released. Pretty sure it'll be available at the normal part out sites eventually after initial HK release since the deluxe isn't a Sideshow exclusive.

It'll probably be easy to get, but they'll most likely charge an arm and a leg for it :gah:
Yeah possibly like $50-70 on ebay when it's out. That's if I don't go ahead, re order the Deluxe, and have the standard refunded going back and forth isn't great. Lol so I'll stick to the standard but seriously could they not have done something else as an exclusive accessories idk maybe the face plate with dirt and grime. Lol

Yeah possibly like $50-70 on ebay when it's out. That's if I don't go ahead, re order the Deluxe, and have the standard refunded going back and forth isn't great. Lol so I'll stick to the standard but seriously could they not have done something else as an exclusive accessories idk maybe the face plate with dirt and grime. Lol
If you really want the gun and are considering buying it separately at an extortionate price, you should just go deluxe and then sell off the diorama base. Bases always sell and this is an especially versatile one.

It'll probably be Batman, mayyyybeeeeeee Catwoman. Then when Queen Studios announces Riddler or Penguin, we might get a teaser of their version that will never be made.

HT are focusing on Obi-Wan and MCU now, it's sad but true.

Well…am I officially the only one who actually LOVES the Wingsuit? 😎
I think so, yes 😅

I should be more specific. I think it suited the movie just fine, and the idea of the cape being wrapped into a wingsuit is pretty neat. Within context I like it just fine.
I just don't think it makes for a very appealing looking figure, and I have zero desire to display it that way.
It's functional, not pretty.

Back