Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman + Bat Signal package is at low stock on Sideshow.
R.gif
Thanks for this info, but Im not surprised

Just waiting for the inevitable delay email so that I can cancel this set and get my NRD back TBH. Inart is looking much better, but we still have to wait and see if they can actually deliver.

Just waiting for the inevitable delay email so that I can cancel this set and get my NRD back TBH. Inart is looking much better, but we still have to wait and see if they can actually deliver.
When a figured is delayed, can you just cancel under your order page to get the NRD back? Or do you need to use the chat?

I'm still getting this if not for having a figure to pose around and mess with. The wing suit will be nice to play around with plus putting him on the Bat Bike. Also because I hope to get one Batman figure early between this and InArt (knowing InArt will probably deliver first, but I'll be surprised if HT finally gets it out on time).

On display at Thailand Comic Con with Batcycle and Bat Signal [but STILL no Batmobile.........]:mad::banghead

It's possible we'll get the car. If HT teased it at a con/show (ex. '66 Batmobile), then yeah. It'll likely never show.
I don't think I've seen HT post a legit teaser like that and not follow through.

It's possible we'll get the car. If HT teased it at a con/show (ex. '66 Batmobile), then yeah. It'll likely never show.
I don't think I've seen HT post a legit teaser like that and not follow through.
They’ve shown legit teasers before (not in video format) of figures that were coming soon that they’ve never released like Shazam and 1/4 T1 Terminator to name a few. Would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt HT makes this Batmobile.

If InArt releases and puts their own Batmobile up for preorder you'll most likey see HT do the same. Their ego won't allow them to be one up'd by another company especially a rival.

If InArt releases and puts their own Batmobile up for preorder you'll most likey see HT do the same. Their ego won't allow them to be one up'd by another company especially a rival.
But HT’s cheapo cost-cutting ways, poor attention to detail and disregard for their customers will still result in them producing the inferior version so they will be one-upped either way.

But HT’s cheapo cost-cutting ways, poor attention to detail and disregard for their customers will still result in them producing the inferior version so they will be one-upped either way.
This is true but they will still definitely release it in response. They could still surprise us if they put a lot of effort on it.

After InArt revealed promo pics of their superior Bruce sculpt, Hot Toys magically produced an update of their own sculpt so that's definitely true.
Not to mention since then all of their recent figures now on preorder have separate moveable eyes system. Clearly that's a response to InArt making that gimmick apart of their figures.

That's weird that they are waitlisted now. He'll probably go back up for preorder before release.

Back