Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to derail the thread but I hate that Batfleck is wearing that tactical suit again in The Flash. It was cool in ZSJL as an alternate suit, like the armoured and knightmare suits in BvS, but as a regular suit, no way. If it is his last appearance, and I hope it's not, it would have been nice to see him in that BvS suit again or at least the slightly modified regular suit from ZSJL.

First look

They definitely went with the realistic color instead of the color adjusted grey or black some toys have. 3 mouth plates.

View attachment 565225View attachment 565226
View attachment 565228
View attachment 565227

Hope official announcement goes up soon.

IXdxBzY.png

0jRFmpn.jpg
7xygd7Q.jpg

This makes me feel a little better. You can see the lighting difference on the fabric:

274743883_10218274990741029_1142209254113797270_n.jpg
275113541_10218274990581025_1416405060481063512_n.jpg

Looking really good. :panic:

rOd7KN1.png
a35WXLX.jpg

BtCLXvR.jpg
JpzN7hk.png
MlZPC2A.jpg

dAXuLth.jpg
cYhUdbX.png

He looks incredible. I would love that

They just put up the Deluxe Version:
View attachment 565277

Wow - this Batman figure loooks superb!!!! :thud::thud::thud:

The figure itself, the mouth plates, unmasked head sculpt, the accessories, it's all just great!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I haven't seen the film yet, but as a Batman figure it looks oh so very nice, of course once I've watched the film I'll undoubtedly have more appreciation for it.

This looks incredible! The detail on that cowl, just phenomenal. Was worried Hot Toys would basically make the suit all black but no, they got the contrast between the grey and black parts spot on. Gorgeous!

Can only imagine how glorious this would look in 1/4 scale if they go that route to.

[...]

1/4 Scale would be awesome as ****.

A 1/4 !! :thud: :thud:

What's with the all out "base love" all of a sudden ?? Deluxe also comes with the standard base as well if I'm not mistaken.

Standard base is probably the extension bit in the middle to make the 3 styles.

View attachment 565284

As a big fan of diorama/environmental display bases, this one looks dang good!!

A solid sculpt overall of a great actor portraying Batman in a well received film in a cool suit that’s not rubbery…

(y)

Might be enough to pull me out of DC retirement.

I got out of collecting DC many years ago after selling off all my Hot Toys DC figures, the Batmobile, and the Tumbler. There was going to be no room with Hot Toys starting to ramp up their Star Wars line.

😲😲😲

This is really tempting, though! Maybe there’s room for just one Batman figure.

Those are always famous last words for collectors. :lol

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh I thought you meant you had another Batman already but keep the Arkham version in the office separately to evade the one figure per character rule.

In that case yeah you should totally get this one. If you really want something it’s okay to bend personal rules. Easy enough to justify it any number of ways.

In this case, perhaps you can allow yourself one animated Batman (counting Arkham since it’s Conroy) and one live action Batman.

Ahhhh thanks!

You and Buttmunch have provided good perspective on different ways to approach my one figure per character rule.

Quite honestly, I will never dress Batman up in that flying sack... so the only extra thing in the deluxe is the larger gun.

Is that larger gun $75 cool?

$140 for the Batsignal seems exorbitant... but I totally get people wanting a full display.

This is the first time that I actually feel the "regular" is enough for me. All I really want to pose him with is that grappling gun.
Personally, I would’ve loved it if the Deluxe wing suit came with an extra “HOLY ******* ****! I’M GONNA DIE!” faceplate from that moment. It’s certainly non-essential, but if they could do Bale’s derpy ass straw slurping faceplates, I feel like it would’ve been kind of hilarious. More than that, though, and I suspect this one’s more so they could double dip: I’d have loved the soot covered faceplate.

Never done so before but really tempted to get two of these. One deluxe with bat signal and one regular to display both cowl and unmasked options.

Will wait and see if there's a version of him with the bike first.

Hot Toys Tumbler:
View attachment 565420
Jazzinc Patmobile:

View attachment 565421

So yes, similar in height and width but almost 7" longer.

Yeah, I saw it & the batpod on tour back when TDKR came out and I was surprised how short and compact it was in person.

Joost's first prototype completed:

View attachment 565425View attachment 565426View attachment 565427View attachment 565429View attachment 565430View attachment 565431View attachment 565432View attachment 565435View attachment 565436View attachment 565437View attachment 565438
I’m not one to think products like this should include gimmicks, but I gotta say: if ever there was a car that could benefit from lights, smoke, and a sound/rumble feature, it’s this one. I could only imagine the cost of such an undertaking, but, if it captured even 1/10th of the presence of this mechanical hellbeast during its introduction, it would be a sight to behold in any collection.

Never done so before but really tempted to get two of these. One deluxe with bat signal and one regular to display both cowl and unmasked options.

Will wait and see if there's a version of him with the bike first.

Yeah I'm leaning towards one masked, one with the unmasked Wayne head, one next to the bat signal!!

Yeah I'm leaning towards one masked, one with the unmasked Wayne head, one next to the bat signal!!

No real complaints with the sets, but it would’ve been nice if they’d included a separate empty cowl. That’s like 2¢ of plastic.

That way it’d be easier to put the headsculpt on a body with a suit holding the cowl for an about to start/just finished a night on the town look.

As it is the headsculpt doesn’t work on it’s own unless you’re going for the super sleep deprived look. Though maybe they’ll recycle the sculpt for a Bruce Wayne figure.

Don't want to derail the thread but I hate that Batfleck is wearing that tactical suit again in The Flash. It was cool in ZSJL as an alternate suit, like the armoured and knightmare suits in BvS, but as a regular suit, no way. If it is his last appearance, and I hope it's not, it would have been nice to see him in that BvS suit again or at least the slightly modified regular suit from ZSJL.
I hope they'll end up with a nice one, bc I wasn't able to get previous ones, couldn't afford back then bc of university, have only Snyder Cut Batman and Superman on PO now and I'd love to have another beautiful more traditional look, as Ben is my fav Batman <3
Preordered Pattinson as well, while I found the movie somehow boring for my taste, I think he was amazing and figure looks amazing as well!

Last edited:
No real complaints with the sets, but it would’ve been nice if they’d included a separate empty cowl. That’s like 2¢ of plastic.

That way it’d be easier to put the headsculpt on a body with a suit holding the cowl for an about to start/just finished a night on the town look.

As it is the headsculpt doesn’t work on it’s own unless you’re going for the super sleep deprived look. Though maybe they’ll recycle the sculpt for a Bruce Wayne figure.
It does have an empty cowl to display with the unmasked sculpt.

It does have an empty cowl to display with the unmasked sculpt.

I think that’s just the cowled head without a mouthpiece in it in the promo pictures. The accessories list doesn’t have an empty cowl and it’s not featured prominently in the summary photo.

It seems like the photos showing the figure holding it have it intentionally obscured to hide the fact that it’s not a full empty cowl.

I think that’s just the cowled head without a mouthpiece in it in the promo pictures. The accessories list doesn’t have an empty cowl and it’s not featured prominently in the summary photo.

It seems like the photos showing the figure holding it have it intentionally obscured to hide the fact that it’s not a full empty cowl.
Looking at the photos again your right, though they did a pretty good job making it look like it.

Looking at the photos again your right, though they did a pretty good job making it look like it.

They did. It’s a bit underhanded honestly. They should’ve just included an empty cowl; wouldn’t have cost much.

But a relatively small complaint for what otherwise will hopefully be an excellent release.

Back