Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New angles pinched from Instagram.
Screenshot_20220305-002422_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-002432_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-002443_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-002510_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-002523_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
The prototype does, yes.
The final one will be a very, very different story. They are also different scales, not to mention completely different media as well as being aimed by a completely different market.

Not sure I understand the comparison.
Agreed, they’re two seperate types of products in every way. It’s a pointless comparison.

We're not talking about comparing something you would see in a toyshop vs a high end collectible.

They're both high end, if HT released a QS figure today its likeness would still be trumped because Blitzway has KA Kim sculpting it.

The HT sculpt is fine, but the likeness, paint and hair is superior on the Blitzway figure. Again, it's a bigger scale. We'll see what HT can do if they go larger.

I'd never use the Wayne sculpt anyways. Especially at 1/3 scale, like most people It'd be laying around unused.

A solid sculpt overall of a great actor portraying Batman in a well received film in a cool suit that’s not rubbery… Might be enough to pull me out of DC retirement.

I got out of collecting DC many years ago after selling off all my Hot Toys DC figures, the Batmobile, and the Tumbler. There was going to be no room with Hot Toys starting to ramp up their Star Wars line.

This is really tempting, though! Maybe there’s room for just one Batman figure.

Those are always famous last words for collectors. :lol

A solid sculpt overall of a great actor portraying Batman in a well received film in a cool suit that’s not rubbery… Might be enough to pull me out of DC retirement.

I got out of collecting DC many years ago after selling off all my Hot Toys DC figures, the Batmobile, and the Tumbler. There was going to be no room with Hot Toys starting to ramp up their Star Wars line.

This is really tempting, though! Maybe there’s room for just one Batman figure.

Those are always famous last words for collectors. :lol
I'm with ya, I was strictly SW and planned to get a few of the Spidey's here and there and some of the villains, just pick and choose but I might be doomed if they expand this line.

So happy to get ZS's interpretation of the character out of the way. The figure is going to have so much presence on the shelf.

I wasn't a fan of Zack Snyder's Batman, so it feels good to have a good Batman story on film again. Makes it feel like it's been longer than it actually has been between cinematic versions of Batman.

Can't wait for this set. I'd like a Batmoblile, but space. and the bike was only used once while in costume, which is shocking because he was in the suit waaaaaaay more than any other cinematic Batman.

I dig this quite a bit and haven’t yet seen the movie. Next day off on Tuesday I will. Unsure if I need the deluxe or just the regular 🤔
What’s this I hear without the deluxe you miss an accessory/gun for the holster?

I wasn't a fan of Zack Snyder's Batman, so it feels good to have a good Batman story on film again. Makes it feel like it's been longer than it actually has been between cinematic versions of Batman.

Can't wait for this set. I'd like a Batmoblile, but space. and the bike was only used once while in costume, which is shocking because he was in the suit waaaaaaay more than any other cinematic Batman.

The Batmobile should be fairly compact if space is an issue (it's really just a modified Dodge Charger). In 1/6 scale, it'd be much smaller than the Tumber, by comparison. Just hope the price would reflect the size as well :lol.

Just pre-ordered from KGHobby - considerably cheaper than at Sideshow even when you factor in shipping.
They don't do payment plans but they do deposits - worst case scenario if you have Paypal Credit you can buy the figure in full & pay it off in installments.

Got the Deluxe will get the batsignal to go with it. I could have gotten the Deluxe with the signal bundle but rather space them out and pay them separately. Though I might get the batcycle once it goes up as regardless of the screen time I rather have it with Batman.

Back