Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe deluxe with batsignal is VERY pricey but after seeing the movie, I just have to.
I’m getting Batman, the signal and the bike.

Price is insane, but that’s how everything is now. Gonna sell an extra Keaton or Bale to cover the cost.

Love, love, love the fact that they got the grey right and he isn’t all black like the other toy companies have done. The yellow accents for the rip cords on his costume really pop too. This got me excited for toys again, that suit construction is beautiful.
That's my plan too. Just a freaking great movie. Nothing about it wasnt memorable. If I had the space, I would be in for that absolutely gorgeous Batmobile, but I'll settle for the bike.

Quite honestly, I will never dress Batman up in that flying sack... so the only extra thing in the deluxe is the larger gun.

Is that larger gun $75 cool?

$140 for the Batsignal seems exorbitant... but I totally get people wanting a full display.

This is the first time that I actually feel the "regular" is enough for me. All I really want to pose him with is that grappling gun.
Agreed. That gun is the only thing I really want from the deluxe. Not sure if he actually ever used it.

I will never have Sackman on display. No one else will either.

I am just not a base guy. I like the typical, simple base that comes with most figures. I'd rather keep prices low on already expensive figures. Give HT credit for giving people options. There is already a lot buying the deluxe or the signal deluxe. Apparently some on this board think the Batcycle is included :lol

Exactly. I'll get the one that gets made.

Would I love a cheaper HT option? Absolutely. It ain't happening though. Jazz is now licensed by WB so I doubt Howard gets to do this other than for his personal collection.

Is there really a stipulation from WB that if one company makes it, the other can't? I'm expecting HT will be cheaper as well if they pursue it.

With JND getting a 1/6 license as well, Hot Toys will have to keep making their DC stuff at this level and not at their Peacemaker level or they will lose heavily.

Hate to say it, but as much as I love Jazzinc's work, I'd be much more inclined to get the cheaper HT version. Since it doesn't really look like a super detailed vehicle and isn't something I care as much about being 110% accurate.
I'm all in for jazzinc.

But can some explain the main difference between HT and Jazz? Is HT the same level of detail as Jazz?

Blitzway beats HT for the Pattinson likeness.
IMG_20220304_194747.jpg

Is there really a stipulation from WB that if one company makes it, the other can't? I'm expecting HT will be cheaper as well if they pursue it.

With JND getting a 1/6 license as well, Hot Toys will have to keep making their DC stuff at this level and not at their Peacemaker level or they will lose heavily.

I'd assume that there is. jazz has mentioned on FB that they have a Worldwide 1/6 License for The Batmobile from The Batman. Seems counterproductive (and a waste of time and resources) to allow 2 different companies to do 1/6 vehicles. That's my thinking but what do I know.
I'm all in for jazzinc.

But can some explain the main difference between HT and Jazz? Is HT the same level of detail as Jazz?

No, Jazz has more details. They look handmade and they cost 3,4X more.

Wish HT would do it but such is the world we live in.

Last edited:
I'd assume that there is. jazz has mentioned on FB that they have a Worldwide 1/6 License for The Batmobile from The Batman. Seems counterproductive (and a waste of time and resources) to allow 2 different companies to do 1/6 vehicles. That's my thinking but what do I know.

No, Jazz has more details. They look handmade and they cost 3,4X more.

Wich HT would do it but such is the world we live in.
Sorry that's what I meant. I'm happy to hear that and planning on pre ordering next week.

What is the rough turnaround time for vehicles from jazz?

Pre-ordered the regular edition on BBTS.

The armored parts of the pants look way too big and thick, in the movie the leg armor is barely noticeable. Also, the armor on the torso looks too rough and fabric-y, whatever material they used in the film was a lot smoother.

Damn, I forgot JND is also making this figure, not sure though if its 1/6.

Does anyone know, If you pre-order something and applied gift card with it, and you cancel the order, do you lose the the gift card amount also?
I received Gift card on Xmas and used it to pre-order this, but maybe I shouldnt have applied the gift card.
Definitely interested on the deluxe, but I'm also looking forward to JND version.
If the JND is much better and price is reasonable, I might not mind losing my NRD, but I'd hate to lose my gift certificate.

Edit: NVM, just talked with SS, will only lose the gift card amount that may have been used for the NRD, but whatever I have remaining, I dont lose it.

Last edited:
On the deluxe, the base lights up. That's cool. Can't wait to see the official Secret Base photo. It usually has more even lighting and distance than what we are seeing so far.

I found this funny for some reason:

Screenshot 2022-03-04 141516.jpg

I like the Prime 1 sculpt better too and I feel like it matches his look in the film more. The HT one definitely looks like him too but the expression is pretty scene specific and the neat hair with the bat suit doesn’t make sense. They should’ve done this sculpt on a standalone Bruce without the eye make up and given the Batman figure a sculpt with messier hair like Prime 1.

Last edited:
While he’s in that drifter type look quite a bit in the film I don’t think it would warrant a figure. I don’t recall him having the cowl off while still suited up though. I don’t mind personally as it’s still a nice display option to have.

While he’s in that drifter type look quite a bit in the film I don’t think it would warrant a figure. I don’t recall him having the cowl off while still suited up though. I don’t mind personally as it’s still a nice display option to have.

only really in that one shot from the trailer when he’s removing the cowl. But as mentioned, the hair should be messy if that’s what they’re going for.

Probably will go with the regular, don't really need anything from the deluxe, I should have one of those $20 coupons coming in soon, I'll wait for that.

Loved the movie and hope to see at least Selina from it as well.

Back