Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m getting Batman, the signal and the bike.

Price is insane, but that’s how everything is now. Gonna sell an extra Keaton or Bale to cover the cost.

Love, love, love the fact that they got the grey right and he isn’t all black like the other toy companies have done. The yellow accents for the rip cords on his costume really pop too. This got me excited for toys again, that suit construction is beautiful.

Is the cycle up ?
No they didn't announce it yet.

It also looks like they have the Batmobile in the background and it's an actual model, not just an image so they might actually do it. If they do, it would cancel out Jazz's version since he won't produce it if Hot Toys does.

SZWhRGI.jpg

Quite honestly, I will never dress Batman up in that flying sack... so the only extra thing in the deluxe is the larger gun.

Is that larger gun $75 cool?

$140 for the Batsignal seems exorbitant... but I totally get people wanting a full display.

This is the first time that I actually feel the "regular" is enough for me. All I really want to pose him with is that grappling gun.

Quite honestly, I will never dress Batman up in that flying sack... so the only extra thing in the deluxe is the larger gun.

Is that larger gun $75 cool?

$140 for the Batsignal seems exorbitant... but I totally get people wanting a full display.

This is the first time that I actually feel the "regular" is enough for me. All I really want to pose him with is that grappling gun.
I don't care for the poncho as well but I do want that deluxe base since it looks like you can actually change it around with a few different display options.

This is also the first time they're including the standard base with the deluxe so quite happy with that. The deluxe also comes with his sticky bomb gun.

sNGr8Jy.png

LIOIE5z.jpg

I’m just glad those riddles aren’t exclusive to anything. Those are really great touches, especially the card.

I like how they went all out with this. Yeah, I’m not going to use the glider either, but I’m glad they included it. I want everything he has in the film, even if it sits in a bin or on the shelf somewhere. I always like messing around with the gadgets and weapons with releases like these.

Is the armour plating on the trousers correct? Feels very much like the dark knight suit. Pretty sure they were just normal flight suit trousers with no armour?

I didn't expect these price jumps, man I usually go deluxe but I wasn't planning on spending $400 for it.

Anyone kind of iffy on the fabric going all the way up to the chest armor? I thought the entire upper torso was in armor.
The fabric armor combined with the plastic chest armor is reminiscent of the IW & Endgame Captain America figures. It's too early to judge whether the smaller chest armor on this will afford more articulation than what we had with those figures. It definitely looks like it'll have more than any previous Batman figure.

After seeing the movie I am probably getting this. I might try and take the cape off because he kinda looked cooler without it honestly.

A battle damaged version from the end would be cool.

Quite pricey I agree, but overall a pretty stacked figure no matter which version you get. Part of me is leaning towards just the deluxe Batman and calling it good, but that Bat Signal is pretty tempting. Haven’t fully decided yet.

Back