HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

I can see them just upscaling any innaccuracy from 1:6 to 1:4

I hope not. The weapons look like they have more detail here than the 1/6 versions so I expect the same with the rest of the figure.

Granted, more detail doesn't mean greater accuracy...:pray:

I'm not really into 1/4 scale I like 1/6 way better and easier to display

1:1 Tumbler Go-Kart please.

Hey.. I can dream right?

cool how they have the actual hook/grapple inside the grappling gun

Sorry but i have to comment on people complaining about hot toys making 1/4 scale figures. Why _____ about them going bigger? Some collectors like me and others would like to start collecting larger figures. It makes absolutely no sense in not making 1/4 scale when there is clearly an audience for the larger scale figures.

How much room does the average collector have? The Hot Toys Batman figure collection is already pretty large, and when you add in the vehicles, adding another scale doesn't seem to make much sense.

This one will be a pass for me, even if it is significantly better than the 1:6. I'm not interested in collecting another scale, nor do I have the room.

How much room does the average collector have? The Hot Toys Batman figure collection is already pretty large, and when you add in the vehicles, adding another scale doesn't seem to make much sense.

This one will be a pass for me, even if it is significantly better than the 1:6. I'm not interested in collecting another scale, nor do I have the room.

Truth be told I don't really get the point of messing with the scales either. I feel like if you're going to do a license it should be exclusively done in one scale. They go through all the trouble doing all these characters and vehicles in 1/6 just to release one or two in 1/4? What's the point?

Thank goodness they don't plan to do vehicles in 1/4 though. That would be ridiculous though the Bat-Pod in 1/4 would probably be an incredible sight to see.

This will be near $500 easy seeing how DX12 is close to $250 with plastic accessories.

Im very interested, though I know the price is going to be outrageous.

I hope Batman is the only figure they make in 1/4 scale out of the DKR franchise

Who announced 1/6 Batman figures first? I remember it being HT and THEN Enterbay. Yes? No!?

Yeah the price will be insane. But some batman related 1:6 items will go to fund it, so not all bad. It's time to start selling and putting money back into new purchases I think. Just too much stuff coming out this year.

I think the price will be in tune with Enterbay in order to be competitive. The reason why Hot Toys 1/6 figures are going up in price is becaause they have no competition in that scale. HT owns in the 1/6 scale category, but not in 1/4

They need to include this mouth piece.

original-29.jpg

Only 1/4 I'd consider buying.

Then ____ no.

I think it will go past the $500 mark.

If its 500.00 count me out. Way to much. If ENterbay can do it for 350.00 with metal accessories then so can Hot Toys.

If its 500.00 count me out. Way to much. If ENterbay can do it for 350.00 with metal accessories then so can Hot Toys.

But its a pricing competition! Who can charge more and get away with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back