HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agen

Super Freak
Reaction score
"What’s more, we will also showcase our first collectible figure of the 1/4th scale series at the Ani-Com!
Batman fans can have a look at our first-of-its-kind 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure from The Dark Knight Rises!"

484069_10150950754677344_111963250_n.jpg

Further to our well-received 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure from The Dark Knight Rises movie,
Hot Toys is again proud to present the Batman collectible from this movie, this time from our highlighted 1/4th scale series!

This first-of-its-kind and highly detailed 1/4th scale Batman collectible will be firstly unveiled at the Ani-Com Hong Kong!

Please come and check out the quality of this Batman figure there!

8062_10150952596847344_586667039_n.jpg

More pics will be available at the event this Friday!

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4 BATMAN

Well their attempt to steal EB's sales seems to be working. I was dead set on getying the EB OC Bats but now I'll probably get this.

In there for new suit.

Well their attempt to steal EB's sales seems to be working. I was dead set on getying the EB OC Bats but now I'll probably get this.

Get both. The economy needs you.

:exactly: If Enterbay make TDK suit I will have both versions EB and HT.

I'll get whoever's cheaper!

Meh, will wait for the 1:2 line.

:exactly: If Enterbay make TDK suit I will have both versions EB and HT.

will be must have if , HTs 1/4 DKR is DX12 quality :panic:

This one should be x2 of DX12 quality because of the scale & $300-400 price range.
Metal accessories & cloth batsuit please Hot Toys!
Ahh, what the hell!!! Kevlar batsuit please Hot Toys!!!

Well I definately prefer TDKR suit over BB. Hopefully hot toys doesn't cheap out and gives us metal accessories.

A 1:4 Tom Hardy Bane would be freaking awesome too!

Fuchou...... I was telling myself no 1/4 Batman..... But after looking at this..... I hope they don't ship it till next year.... Screw you hot Toys...... I NEED MONEY FOR FOOD AND NOT ONLY COLLECTIBLES:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

I wonder if they plan to do a 1/4th scale Tumbler?
:rotfl

I'm in for bats and if made joker,bane,catwoman,Ras,Gordon, and Blake.

Omg, 1:4 awesomeness! Bring it on! The thought of seeing this before the week is out is amazing. Ohh man this is the big one. Words can't express how excited I am. Lol

I'm curious to see what they will do to entice collectors to get this. It could be a hard sell since it conflicts with (and I read that they wouldn't be doing such a thing) the DX12. It must have a lot more to offer than being a larger figure.

If they use the same technology as the 1:6 version, a real cloth suit, interchangeable mouth pieces, pers and a light up EMP gun well, :panic:

Please come with Empty Mask this time.

If they use the same technology as the 1:6 version, a real cloth suit, interchangeable mouth pieces, pers and a light up EMP gun well, :panic:

That would be very cool, but then for me it comes down to what I have already in 1/6 scale and how well they fit in my detolfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back