Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised how many people are displaying him without the cowl because of the HK scene. You literally see him in that scene for like 2 seconds with the cowl off, then he puts it on and gets to business.

I'd personally go cowl on, crouching, back pack and sticky bomb gun for that scene.

I totally agree with you

Inviato dal mio ST25i utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm surprised how many people are displaying him without the cowl because of the HK scene. You literally see him in that scene for like 2 seconds with the cowl off, then he puts it on and gets to business.

I'd personally go cowl on, crouching, back pack and sticky bomb gun for that scene.

damn dude lol i agree with you but for some reason i wish i still had the EX cowl just to have , and to have the possibility to pose him with the cowl off.

I'm going to switch between the two looks. For me it's because he will be displayed right next to EB Bats and I want an unmasked look. Also I never had DX02 so I've been itching for the Backpack and Stickybomb HK setup.

And that shot was dope.
batmanhongkong.jpg

And so what ?

If we like that scene, even for 2 secondes what's the problem :1-1:

I'm going to switch between the two looks. For me it's because he will be displayed right next to EB Bats and I want an unmasked look. Also I never had DX02 so I've been itching for the Backpack and Stickybomb HK setup.

And that shot was dope.
batmanhongkong.jpg

Same here man I never had the dx02 so i cant wait for the back pack setup

I got mine, it looks absolutely AMAZING.
Does anyone know how to put his cape on? I just don't want to spend $60.00 on a cape.

That's the beauty of action figures over statues, we can pose them however we want them. Mine is holding a Joker card. Never even happened in the film, so what, my figure, I'll pose it how I like. Lol.

Could put him in stockings and suspenders and have him as a Rocky Horror version if I wanted to... I wouldn't, but I could.

That's the point of these things, the individualism that can be achieved. Everyone is different, whereas statues are all the same. BORING!!!! Lol

My display will be QS001 and EB in full Batman gear.
I got a knock off backpack and empty cowl for my DX12 so he will be in HK mode and my TF Begins will be in "first night out "mode.
Of course these will evolve in time.

Who cares what he does in the movie? It looks cool posed like that, and that's a good enough reason for me. Most people who have it posed in the 'HK scene' have it posed in a way that is not movie accurate anyway (he doesn't hold the sticky bomb gun in one hand, cowl in the other. He's holding the cowl at his side, then he puts it down and grabs the sticky bomb gun). But it looks good to them posed that way.

Having it crouched for long periods would probably ruin the suit as well.

And so what ?

If we like that scene, even for 2 secondes what's the problem :1-1:

That's the beauty of action figures over statues, we can pose them however we want them. Mine is holding a Joker card. Never even happened in the film, so what, my figure, I'll pose it how I like. Lol.

Could put him in stockings and suspenders and have him as a Rocky Horror version if I wanted to... I wouldn't, but I could.

That's the point of these things, the individualism that can be achieved. Everyone is different, whereas statues are all the same. BORING!!!! Lol

Who cares what he does in the movie? It looks cool posed like that, and that's a good enough reason for me. Most people who have it posed in the 'HK scene' have it posed in a way that is not movie accurate anyway (he doesn't hold the sticky bomb gun in one hand, cowl in the other. He's holding the cowl at his side, then he puts it down and grabs the sticky bomb gun). But it looks good to them posed that way.

Having it crouched for long periods would probably ruin the suit as well.

All I said was that I was surprised by how many people wanted to pose this figure with the Wayne head (which goes to show how much people love the Nolan interpretation of this character, people like "Wayne" as much as they do "Batman").

I never said there was anything wrong with it geez. Some of you guys are hyper sensitive and read between the lines too much.

All I said was that I was surprised by how many people wanted to pose this figure with the Wayne head (which goes to show how much people love the Nolan interpretation of this character, people like "Wayne" as much as they do "Batman").

I never said there was anything wrong with it geez. Some of you guys are hyper sensitive and read between the lines too much.

Bro, I was jokin :)

I currently have him displayed with his backpack. Does anyone know how to get the cape to fit into the plugs?

Sorry dude, was probably the way it came across. Either way, no hate from me, was just making a point. All good bro :peace

Back