Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who it is! I really like the box design!
picture.php

So lets say it does turn out a bit smaller than EBs 1/4 offering...

Which camp will you guys be in? HTs got the scale right? Or EB had it wrong all this time?

Is that another new open mouth? It looks like he's slightly smiling. :lol

The proportions look great. I also like the little grapple hooks on the Grapnel gun.

Last edited:
It will be the same mouth as what we saw at sdcc probably. I'm liking everything I see there. Great fig.

The box looks about half the size of the enterbay 1:4 boxes :lol

Cheers for posting the pic padrinno.

I agree he looks great but sadly I have no real interest in high end 1/4 scale, although I have a 1/4 Neca Jungle Hunter Predator and I will get the upcoming 1/4 Keaton Batman.

I wonder if this will give HT the excuse to have another crack at him in 1/6 scale?

Anyway congratulations to everyone who is getting this guy. :clap

I can't wait to see some in hand pics of this, how long after initial release do you think it will take to get to the UK?

Anyplace to get one at a reasonable cost? Also, I have some things i could trade, such as the Enterbay 1/4 Batman, Iminime Ra's head and the 1/6 Batpod.

most likely this batman will be shorter than EB's batman.
it won't bother me too much. as long as they nail the headsculpt just right

Correct me if i'm wrong but when these type of backstage PICS. come out the figure(s) usually comes out within the month,no?I ♥ the box design especially the cowl on the front!!Can't wait!!^_^

Yeah i'm with nightsurf on that matter!As long as his looks are copmparable to the EB version if not better,then it's alright with me!Plus,i'll most likely have him next to Joker!He looks AWESOME!!^_^

Back