Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys official release list has this dated August 2013... Probably for the Hong kong market... Where i pre ordered from!!!!

They sure are cranking out these final product pictures for the figures on the "coming soon" picture! Take a look at how cool their Tony is!
picture.php

Well, the last pre-order just left BBTS. Not that I had the money at the moment, but it looks pretty impressive. I'm wondering how it compares to Enterbay's Batman. I realize they are different suits, but I might try to get one or the other.

Just measured my enterbay batman and terminators, and without the bases they come in at around 19". Batman more so with those ears.

The specs list this at around 18.5". It looks like some clever posing is needed if displayed next to the enterbay batman.

The specs for the endo also listed it as 18.5", but when I measured it, it was under 18", so they don't really mean much to me. Won't know how tall this is until it is received in hand.

On another note, I really hope this turns out awesome and sells really well, so that Hot Toys can pursue their 1/4 scale line further and crank out that Police Shootout T800 ASAP.

Yes Septembre but more late of September i think !

On SSC " Expected to ship September 2013 "

:)

Well, if the ahipping status hasn't changed yet on SSC, I wonder if HK might start getting this guy within the next week or two? They normally get these things about a month before the States, so it'd be pretty badass if we got to see the full figure soon. It looks phenomenal, but there are still a few things that I'm dying to see, first.

The specs for the endo also listed it as 18.5", but when I measured it, it was under 18", so they don't really mean much to me. Won't know how tall this is until it is received in hand.

On another note, I really hope this turns out awesome and sells really well, so that Hot Toys can pursue their 1/4 scale line further and crank out that Police Shootout T800 ASAP.

How much under 18 inches is the endo?

I heard that the 1/4 Endo actually WAS to scale. I think I heard that was the right size to compare to EB (it was the right size if it was to be inside the EB one)

I preordered 2 days ago at cmdstore. It was 429.99.

$450ish total with shipping added

got mine from them as well.

Well, the last pre-order just left BBTS. Not that I had the money at the moment, but it looks pretty impressive. I'm wondering how it compares to Enterbay's Batman. I realize they are different suits, but I might try to get one or the other.

I'm glad I waited, I prefer this to the EB version to go with the EB Joker.

man this is the only thing that's worth a look in that pic. ASM looks like the long wait was for nothing, who cares about IM and Ada Wong not my thing so glad I have some pics to look forward to

man this is the only thing that's worth a look in that pic. ASM looks like the long wait was for nothing, who cares about IM and Ada Wong not my thing so glad I have some pics to look forward to

Whats wrong with the spiderman? He looks awesome, and seems to be coming with a great Andrew Garfield head sculpt.

Well that's funny I heard the opposite on here.

Well I don't know if what I heard was true or not, they just said that it actually could fit inside of the EB T-800 :dunno
I probably shouldn't say anything because I don't own a 1/4 Endo OR T-800 :D

Last edited:
Well I don't know if what I heard was true or not, they just said that it actually could fit inside of the EB T-800 :dunno

I heard something like that to as excuse why he is was so small but most people complain that he is just too tiny in scale compared to EB's Terminator.

I probably shouldn't say anything because I don't own a 1/4 Endo OR T-800 :D

Guess that makes two of us then.:hi5:

However, that is why I am asking the question because I don't know and I am only going by what people are complaining about.

I heard something like that to as excuse why he is was so small but most people complain that he is just too tiny in scale compared to EB's Terminator.

Guess that makes two of us then.:hi5:

However, that is why I am asking the question because I don't know and I am only going by what people are complaining about.

:hi5: Yeah, I was almost going to pull the trigger and get the Endo, but it has so many breakable parts :panic:

How much under 18 inches is the endo?

Just measured for you. fully extended, as it comes out of the box, it's only 2mm or so under 18.

I heard that the 1/4 Endo actually WAS to scale. I think I heard that was the right size to compare to EB (it was the right size if it was to be inside the EB one)

This is sort of correct. The individual parts (i.e. limbs etc...) appear to be the correct size to fit into the same parts on the Enterbay Arnold, but it still stands noticeably shorter. We came to the conclusion that either the spine, neck, or a combination of both may have been a tad too short.

Back