Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do. I make them for the dx 12. Although I'm out of fabric for the time being. Finishing up two last ones, one of which is a freak on here. Clipperking has a review of it on his channel check it out buddy!

I'll hopefully have fabric soon and will make them for this 1/4 bats so if anyone wants one let me know.

PM'd :)
I'd love a cape for big and little bats!

Wow they do look good!

Is the bottom of the cape cut flat or do they have the points?

They have points. I used the dx cape as a template so it's roughly the same length and dimentions. Every point is where the wires end. I can also make it wired on the bottom instead of down the spines. Just let me know if there's a preference when it comes to ordering time. All edges are hemmed as well so no rough edges that will fray over time.

1017492_10151561668907344_1276310049_n.jpg

Not long now...

Nice to see they got the grappling gun on the belt correct this time.
I could be wrong but I don't remember seeing in the movie how it goes on the DX12.

Can't wait for this guy!

Yeah the belt fit well. I'm on about the clip at the back to hold the grapnel gun. Don't remember it being behind his back. Would hurt like hell when getting kicked all over the place by Joker and Bane. Lol

Nice to see they got the grappling gun on the belt correct this time.
I could be wrong but I don't remember seeing in the movie how it goes on the DX12.

Can't wait for this guy!

He didn't wear it in the last film. I thought about this before.
Yeah he only wore it on his back in batman begins, the part when he gets set on fire by the scarecrow. It's the best part of the film to see it

This figure looks amazing so far.

Really curious as to what changes (if any) were made to the Bale sculpt. Looking forward to the in hand pics with A LOT of anticipation.

He didn't wear it in the last film. I thought about this before.
Yeah he only wore it on his back in batman begins, the part when he gets set on fire by the scarecrow. It's the best part of the film to see it

HT wants this to cover TDK and TDKR version. Thats why they include the backpack and sonar eyes.

The accessory which makes me crazy is the scarecrow mask for my EB Batman. Movie accurate HELL YEAH :)

Back