Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is exactly why the cowl will never be scanned by HTs. Their artists create it all by hand, thats what HTs is all about. Once you start scanning, it takes away from the artistry of these figures.

If people dont like their 1/4 then don't buy it if you dont think its up to par for your standards.

very-nice.jpg

Dude, you got nothing to worry about, i have those days to. it happens.

Yea i see your point and i should make a better effort to see the point rather than focusing on the exaggeration. no hard feelings.

Thats awesome, the 1/6 kicks butt! Im personally buying this one(obviously). I think as of now it looks amazing, but could be better.

ps. i did read your last comment on the last "argument" we had. and i honestly cant give you specific things to look at. I need to put my pride aside. So i apologize for that if caused some beef between us.

sympathetic-1.gif

Im still not sure to get this figure.. Since im really not seeing any improvement With dx12... I got dx12 on order at the moment... Do you guys think that this figure is really worth it with that tag price ?

Im still not sure to get this figure.. Since im really not seeing any improvement With dx12... I got dx12 on order at the moment... Do you guys think that this figure is really worth it with that tag price ?

I'm waiting to see in hand pic before deciding on this one. Too much money to be spending wrecklessly on 1 purchase

Are there going to be any more "toy show" shots of this figure before its released. There were a hand full from ani com but for the most part it was hard to see.

Are there going to be any more "toy show" shots of this figure before its released. There were a hand full from ani com but for the most part it was hard to see.

HT is having an exhibition in Taiwan as we speak and will have other exhibitions in other places soon. So far no new 1/4 pics

Anyone else think this guy looks too happy. It's like every pose, every mouth has a little "wanna have a party?" look.

:lol
I want hard as nails, in your face Bats, like the EB one..

Anyone else think this guy looks too happy. It's like every pose, every mouth has a little "wanna have a party?" look.

Yea i get that vibe to. It is possible he looks "happy" because every single pose they put him in is when his head facing down. If you look in the mirror with a straight face and look down, you will notice it appears that you are smiling. so...perhaps too early to judge, but you could be right.

Personally I want this to scream Bale in the mouth area like EB's does...HT's is lacking in that area...they nail it with 89 Bats, but are coming up short on this....I hope they tweak it.

Even with all the flaws pointed out, I still find love this way more than I should. Too bad I could never bring myself to spend so much amount of money on it. :(

Personally I want this to scream Bale in the mouth area like EB's does...HT's is lacking in that area...they nail it with 89 Bats, but are coming up short on this....I hope they tweak it.

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

I'm hoping and praying that everything is rushed on this prototype, and that the final product turns out a lot better. The total package is too damn good not to get all of the details right. With the wealth of accessories, and the "trilogy" base, it seems like HT is advertising this thing as being the "definitive" Batman, and it damn well better look the part.

I was getting more of a "I'm gonna rape you and there is nothing you can do about it cos I'm the god damn Batman" vibe :lol

I'm still in for this, but EB really have thrown down the gauntlet (intended) with their 1/4. Hopefully HT will make the necessary tweeks to deliver something as good, if not better.

Back