Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could hold a pose like that couldn't he?

The articulation is so much better than I expected and when compared to the 1/6 scale Bale figures. I still hate the cowl though especially comparing it to how perfect the Enterbay cowl is. Still looking for a way to pose him without the head looking so stupidly long and narrow.

Yep, I think it could do that pose, however, to find a 1/4 diorama of that scene :thud:

Judging by the scale, I think the 1/4 batman base would scale well with a six-inch figure.

Yep, I think it could do that pose, however, to find a 1/4 diorama of that scene :thud:

Judging by the scale, I think the 1/4 batman base would scale well with a six-inch figure.

The base the figure comes with is that scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they will release a v2 of this figure in conjunction with 1/4 joker release, fixing any flaws and proportions issues.

Wonder if they will release a v2 of this figure in conjunction with 1/4 joker release, fixing any flaws and proportions issues.

Very doubtful. With the upcoming Begins Batman and TDK Joker they are surely done with Nolan Batman in 1/4 scale for now. I hope they at least do Keaton and Affleck figures in 1/4 scale before revisiting previous releases like this one.

Obviously there's a difference in quality but I think these 2 vigilantes look pretty cool together!

20180610_152936.jpg20180610_135014.jpg

I went out and bought my first Detolf today. Guess I'm a real collector now! :lol Got it specifically for the Hot Toys 1/4s. Currently I only have the QS001 in there but when Joker and Begins Batman arrive they will be joining him. I'm planning on modifying the shelves positions to fit all 3.

20180704_192337.jpg

Love the pose you have chosen there ShadowGuardian. Will all three fit in one detolf?

Love the pose you have chosen there ShadowGuardian. Will all three fit in one detolf?

I sure hope so! As long as all 3 figures are relatively the same size with their bases I should be able to do it. It'll be a tightish fit though with not a whole lot of clearance above the figure. I'm a bit worried because I've been hearing that the QS009 is bigger than the QS001.... if it's only slightly taller it'll be a non-issue.

This is the tutorial for detolf modification that I'm planning on following unless anybody has some better ideas! https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ikea-detolf-modification-1-adding-additional-shelves.423114/

Edit: Went ahead and did the modifications. Ran into a couple issues but solved them. You can indeed fit 3 Quarter Scales; I'm confident if the NECA versions can fit the Hot Toys also will fit.20180705_191512.jpg

What's a good custom cape?

I've been looking at Jaxon Wu or Jaxon315.

Could someone tell me how you put the customs on? Is it difficult?

Does anyone have a Jaxon315 cape?

I’m interested in buying the stand for the 1:4 Batman if anyone is interested in selling. I’m going to post a WTB.

Thanks!

Really wish there was a custom cowl for this. The rest of the figure is so accurate but every time I look at the cowl the proportions bug me. Neck feels way too long and the cowl too elongated. I know it was noticeably narrower than the Begins suit but not as exaggerated as Hot Toys made it.

latest

I always display mine with the head tilted down to try and create the illusion of it looking closer to the real thing.

Back