Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt realize there was a special date timeframe that needs to pass to qualify for "re-release".

No need for a snarky response.

Re-release usually means a different iteration/figure altogether.
Then again, you can call them remakes..

Have a good day. Sorry if I offended you in some way as that wasn't my intent.

Not being snarky, you are not defining re-release properly. If Disney releases a blu-ray movie in 2013 and they close it out in the vault and then 4 years later they make the same movie available again it is a re-release.

If hot toys makes dx01 with cop joker and then dx11 with table and laughing sculpt that is a remake.

I have mine displayed as the Hong Kong scene with the Bruce Wayne head. I think the Batman sculpt is way better on the PF from Sideshow, so when I got the Sideshow PF, the HT Batman head went back to the box.

Speaking of the Hong Kong scene, I've always wondered: can you get the figure into the crouched/sticky bomb firing position?

Speaking of the Hong Kong scene, I've always wondered: can you get the figure into the crouched/sticky bomb firing position?

Probably not without leaving some marks on the suit. I have mine with one foot resting on the base's rock pile as it's intended to be, and it bunches up at the upper thigh.

Found this online. Probably the best you could do, though it actually looks better than I would have thought.
fa5affa13caa5504dec9334a45bbc166.jpg

Found this online. Probably the best you could do, though it actually looks better than I would have thought.
fa5affa13caa5504dec9334a45bbc166.jpg

I'm surprised. Granted, the figure has great articulation, but still.... Batsuit. There's no way on this planet that I would put mine in that position, but I love the pic.

I just ordered the QS001. Brand new and the exclusive version too. Don't ask how much $$$ I spent though lol.

I feel kind of bad about it but going full 1/4 for my collection I need the batsuit from my favourite movie. One that's of high quality too. Everything I've seen of this figure looks amazing, and it's only going to keep climbing up in price.

For the exclusive version I actually think I snagged it for a "decent" price in comparison to what it usually goes for.

I just ordered the QS001. Brand new and the exclusive version too. Don't ask how much $$$ I spent though lol.

I feel kind of bad about it but going full 1/4 for my collection I need the batsuit from my favourite movie. One that's of high quality too. Everything I've seen of this figure looks amazing, and it's only going to keep climbing up in price.

For the exclusive version I actually think I snagged it for a "decent" price in comparison to what it usually goes for.

So how much did you get it for? Lol. Jk bud. Congrats :clap. Is an awesome piece.

Wow, so you ordered three HT 1/4 scale figures in a couple of days? :hi5: Out of interest what is the exclusive with the QS001?
These things are so damn addictive. Always looking for our next fix. :lol

Wow, so you ordered three HT 1/4 scale figures in a couple of days? :hi5: Out of interest what is the exclusive with the QS001?
These things are so damn addictive. Always looking for our next fix. [emoji38]
Yeah I did which is insane for me. I'm very picky about what figures I buy, and I have always wanted the QS001 but I didn't think it was worth it unless they did Joker.

Low and behold he is announced, so I realized I gotta move quick on the QS001 if I want it. Thankfully I'm not paying for the other 2 in full until next year so I have time haha.

So how much did you get it for? Lol. Jk bud. Congrats :clap. Is an awesome piece.
$1000 CAD shipped, so about $800 USD. Kind of ashamed I spent that much on a figure but it's now or never if I want it. That's the cheapest I could find it for. I've been monitoring eBay for the last week and a half; all the "cheaper" ones for around the $900 area sold.

It does look absolutely amazing. I can't wait for it to get here! This blogger picture I came across looks especially life like. Hopefully I can try to get some pictures of a similar quality.
a87b03839c843a659b0f3d4e3a1407c1.jpg

$1000 CAD shipped, so about $800 USD. Kind of ashamed I spent that much on a figure but it's now or never if I want it. That's the cheapest I could find it for. I've been monitoring eBay for the last week and a half; all the "cheaper" ones for around the $900 area sold.

It does look absolutely amazing. I can't wait for it to get here! This blogger picture I came across looks especially life like. Hopefully I can try to get some pictures of a similar quality.

Congratulations! I got mine about a year ago and I love it. Space is a big issue for me, so I'm going to have to keep my quarter scale figures to the three I have (NECA's Begins and 89 Batman), but this one is definitely one of my favorite figures.

a87b03839c843a659b0f3d4e3a1407c1.jpg

Ouch, that's quite a bit of $$$$. Mine cost about $600 CAD shipped when it was released. Congrats though, it's a great figure. I'm glad to have it and now there will finally be some other 1/4 Hot Toys Batman figures to go with it.

There was a point where this was going for $330-$400 a few years ago. I got mine new for $350. It was the regular one though, no empty cowl. One of my straps on the shoulder armor came unglued, but other than that.

I'm surprised they haven't done a 1/4 Affleck.

Last edited:
Back