Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a beautiful figure, oml I almost forgot how good he is :monkey2

I love that shot of his back. His cowl & mouth look really good there. Cape looks sick too.

left or right

bf467aed5600b75ed1593166bf95cbef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;9229576 said:
Thanks for support bro!They can be ordered anytime[emoji106]

Any time! I tried sending an email to your address and it keeps bouncing them back to me as undeliverable... It's weird... Some of our emails are getting through to each other and some aren't. Should I send you a PM here?

Any time! I tried sending an email to your address and it keeps bouncing them back to me as undeliverable... It's weird... Some of our emails are getting through to each other and some aren't. Should I send you a PM here?

OK

You know, despite not being a huge fan of the movie, I'd really like to see them make a good 1/4th scale Bane to go with this guy.

not so sure HT will rerelease this- if so awhile off
Didn't they already rerelease it anyways? I want this so damn bad, but those eBay prices are insane. Thinking I may still buy it anyways though.... crazy I know. Gotta sell a lot for it too.

It's going to be a long ways before this is rereleased. 1/4 market isn't big enough and they kind of threw in everything between both TDK and TDKR for accessories. People missed the boat years ago.

Acutally they did release it twice. There were two batches cause it sold out quickly from the initial and the pre-order opened back up and it was delivered a few months after. Just like HT did with Han, Chewie and Obi Wan.

Back