Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up another grail figure i've wanted for so long and it's beautiful..except for the cape which i've replaced with the enterbay version..View attachment 330705View attachment 330704View attachment 330706View attachment 330703View attachment 330702

Great pics! I just got this figure recently, too, and it is definitely a grail piece. I actually really like the stock cape, but I got an lforigno cape so it would be much easier to swap out with the backpack when I want to change things up.

WP_20170311_19_13_41_Rich.jpg

Great shots and congrats to you guys for recently getting your hands on QS Bats! Definitely the best figure I own and the one I could never see myself selling. My one wish is HT someday gets around to making a QS Joker or Bane to go with him.

Great shots and congrats to you guys for recently getting your hands on QS Bats! Definitely the best figure I own and the one I could never see myself selling. My one wish is HT someday gets around to making a QS Joker or Bane to go with him.

^^^^This. I think the internet would explode if HT announced a 1/4 scale Ledger Joker. I'd love it and a Bane, too.

Great pics! I just got this figure recently, too, and it is definitely a grail piece. I actually really like the stock cape, but I got an lforigno cape so it would be much easier to swap out with the backpack when I want to change things up.

View attachment 330714
For me the stock cape is just as bad as it's 1/6 counterpart..it's cumbersome and doesn't drape naturally but i really like the deep black and drape of the custom velvet cape

:duff

Just realized that you have 3 QS001s in your collection! You need to hunt down an Enterbay Joker, you'll love it!
Maybe one day,price is too crazy atm,am hoping HT Man up and do a 1/4 scale Ledger for the 10th anniversary of TDK

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Back