Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medicom is a 3D scan of the actual cowl (i.e. it can't be beaten on accuracy theoretically).

The flaw though is that it's cast hollow, so the production versions shrunk to be too narrow. Since its hollow though, it's relatively painless to fill it with material to widen it to accurate proportion. Once you do that, it's pretty much 99% accurate.

Yep, the sculpt itself is perfect but the paint sucks and it need to be widened which is easy. Once you widen it you have a perfect 1/6 TDK cowl. Just the mouth and eyes needs to be painted. Which is what I need. I just widened mine now I need a painter. So if anyone out there is interested in a commission let me know. I need my Medi head painted. And that is what I will use for the DX12 if they don't fix the head. Which they won't. :lol

None of this exists in the TDKR offering so far. They need to fix the mouth. It's too small.

tumblr_m7l4sgKy9l1qzdnxfo1_500.gif

I really don't know about that. I think that we'll find out just how much is plastic, and how much is metal come May 2013. :lol

Waaaaaaaait, WHAT?? Why are people saying its gonna be released in May?? It's release date is Q1 2013 and the guy I ordered it from (he lives in HK) said the he will either have them in stock middle of December 2012 or early Janurary 2013

Waaaaaaaait, WHAT?? Why are people saying its gonna be released in May?? It's release date is Q1 2013 and the guy I ordered it from (he lives in HK) said the he will either have them in stock middle of December 2012 or early Janurary 2013

Not possible for him to get it middle December if this releases Q1 2013.

I've Flexed it and the final payment is May 2013...doesn't the final installment usually tie in with the month of release on POs?

I've checked the SSCC and a few other sites and it indeed says that they expect to have it in May 2013, but I still don't get it. it's meant to be released in Q1, not Q2. Do guys who ordered theirs at Anicom get them sooner then?

Not possible for him to get it middle December if this releases Q1 2013.

I know, he said that he will have it by 7th of January but that it might be released slightly earlier, hence late December. I've done deals with him before and he has a good feedback, can't see a reason why he would lie

I realistically can't see any HT releases coming out early any more. Ever.

You pre-ordered this on eBay then? You got balls of steel!

That is true, but I swear I read beforehand elsewhere that the release will be Januray, I was surprised because Bane is getting released way later so since this was announced after Bane I assumed it would have a later release date:dunno

Yeah off eBay, but I have always ordered HT figures from there (makes it bearable to buy from UK) and never got screwed over

Back