Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

Mother's Basement messaged me last night to say end of October. Little bit of a wait but I've saved over £100 by not buying from eBay. Then adding the postage costs. Oh and then the customs charges. And then the Parcel Force handling charge.

They've not messaged me yet. :dunno

Are we confident for end of October?? Considering how long its taken for Selina to get over here from first release.

That does make me curious as to just how far they'll go with this. We know that Begins is on the way (providing it hasn't been scrapped), but it still begs the question: are there going to be villains/who? Joker's the obvious choice, but I wonder if they'd ever do Bane? I really can't see it going further than those two, though. As much as I love the characters, I don't see Dent, Scarecrow, or Catwoman really "fitting" in the scale, and, as for the other guy, we haven't even seen a 1/6th scale Ra's yet, let alone a 1/4 scale version.:lol I think they should do 4 figures max, and leave it at that, though, if we wound up with just this guy and Begins Batman, that'd be enough; hell, who am I kidding? If this guy was all they produced, that's more than enough, IMO.

Lol my thoughts exactly :)

That does make me curious as to just how far they'll go with this. We know that Begins is on the way (providing it hasn't been scrapped), but it still begs the question: are there going to be villains/who? Joker's the obvious choice, but I wonder if they'd ever do Bane? I really can't see it going further than those two, though. As much as I love the characters, I don't see Dent, Scarecrow, or Catwoman really "fitting" in the scale, and, as for the other guy, we haven't even seen a 1/6th scale Ra's yet, let alone a 1/4 scale version.:lol I think they should do 4 figures max, and leave it at that, though, if we wound up with just this guy and Begins Batman, that'd be enough; hell, who am I kidding? If this guy was all they produced, that's more than enough, IMO.

It is? I didn't get the memo. :lol

I wanna see the HT cowl on the EB figure. If it does not look ackward, the next challange will be putting the suit on the EB body. Then you will have both at the same size and no more complaints. I hope somebody will have enough funds to try it. :)

:huh Are you serious?

The height difference is massive its like the Hot Toys one is like 5'9 guy wearing the Batsuit like DiFabio says. You can't put a small suit like that and try and put it onto the Enterbay figure as the arms, torso and legs are so much longer because the body of the figure is taller over all, not just the cowl or boots.

That size difference is ridiculous when displayed next to the EB figs. I've been on the fence about this one but I think that pic settles it as a pass for me.

Shame really. Who says you have to pose them next to each other?
If you like the figure then buy it.

I also like the figure but the scale difference is killing me. I have the EB begins and my display cabinet was designed for those two together.
As somebody mentioned, this was done on purpose so you buy the scale of the same company.
Next picture I wanna see for scale comparison is HT Batman next to EB T2

I guess people have a choice to make now. Either Enterbay 1/4 Batman and Joker or Hot Toys TDKR suit, possibly a Begins suit and Joker/Bane...

Thats if you do mind the size diffrence. Im a Hot Toys guy and like this suit better so i know my choice.

Ems can be extremely quick I've had items arrive in 5 days flat, there is a major typhoon at the moment so expect delays

Missed this comment. Thanks for the answer. :1-1: Will see how this goes, hopefully I can have the exclusive by the end of next week if this damn typhoon won't mess it all up. :pray:

I have the EB Batman and Joker. And nothing has or is putting me off getting this guy. It's an awesome piece in its own right.

Yeah, mine won't be next to each other. That's the only thing I do have to think about with this figure. Where will I put it?? Lol

I'm a bit of a knewb when it comes to ordering from sideshow. Its says a deposit of 46 dollars in taken for this item. Is that the case with wait list reservations as well? I want to cancel but don't want to lose 46 dollars. Thanks.

How tall are each in inches?

I know some of EB's 1/6 efforts have been TOO TALL and out of scale. Wondering if this is the case or if HT's is really out of scale this time.

I'm a bit of a knewb when it comes to ordering from sideshow. Its says a deposit of 46 dollars in taken for this item. Is that the case with wait list reservations as well? I want to cancel but don't want to lose 46 dollars. Thanks.

They've not taken a deposit of me yet, but will if my waitlist converts to an order.

I don't know if you'd lose an already paid deposit if you cancel, but it wouldn't surprise me if you did.

They haven't taken mine yet and I'm guessing if you cancel the wait list they won't take it. I'll just delete my card details if they do.

I think they only take the NRD once the wait list converts. If you cancel the wait list before it converts then you won't be charged.

Back